Hiccups

Anupriya Singh

My daughter is 20 days old, after feeding some time she start with hiccups , and again I have to feed her but than she puke , is their any other way to calm her hiccups.

• 3

MAYURI gorde

Make your baby burp by holding hernon shoulder for at least 10 - 15min. this helps in reducing hiccups. I have experienced it with my baby

Shivi

Hi Anupriya,hiccups are among infants and are absolutely normal.. hiccups are one of the sign that your child is healthy... please do not worry.. hope this will help.. happy motherhood..

Sukirti Jha

Hiccups are common. They don't cause any trouble to that old babies. I myself am a mother of 2. 5 mnth old and have experienced what you are facing. You are over feeding her and that is why she is throwing up. Just pat her back while lying her on your shoulder, she will be fine. Hiccups will stop on its own. Don't worry. ☺

poop

my 4month baby nt gng poop regularly

regarding eczema

my son is three months old. he is suffering from eczema. how to get rid of it.

khansi home remedy for 11month old baby?

baby's hair

my baby is 8 months and she has lot of dandruff in her head. i have tried all th..

cold with blocked nose

my baby is 5 Months and his nose is blocked is facing problem during breathing a..

Nursing and Sleep

How to make my 6 month old sleep without nursing?