Hiccups

Anupriya Singh

My daughter is 20 days old, after feeding some time she start with hiccups , and again I have to feed her but than she puke , is their any other way to calm her hiccups.

• 3

MAYURI gorde

Make your baby burp by holding hernon shoulder for at least 10 - 15min. this helps in reducing hiccups. I have experienced it with my baby

Shivi

Hi Anupriya,hiccups are among infants and are absolutely normal.. hiccups are one of the sign that your child is healthy... please do not worry.. hope this will help.. happy motherhood..

Sukirti Jha

Hiccups are common. They don't cause any trouble to that old babies. I myself am a mother of 2. 5 mnth old and have experienced what you are facing. You are over feeding her and that is why she is throwing up. Just pat her back while lying her on your shoulder, she will be fine. Hiccups will stop on its own. Don't worry. ☺

Bottle feed to Breastfeed

Hi guys... is it possible to bring bottle feed baby to breastfeed? As my. LO is..

water drinking

how much water should be given to six months old baby??

Moisturizer

Shall I use petroleum jelly for 5months old Baby

suji kheer

hi please let me know how to prepare suji kheer for 6months baby

sippy cups

pls advise which sipper cups to introduce for my 12 month old as he was complete..

13. 33

Hii.. my baby is 7 months old now.. Her weight is 5. 6kg. just tell me what kind..

Cold and cough

Will anybody plz tell me natural treatment for this cold and cough for my 5 mont..