Hiccups

Karen DSouza

My twins are 1 month 8 days. Please advise best solution to releave the hiccups.

• 3

Renu Dhuri

Breastfeeding is the best solution... u can try making baby sleep when she gets the hiccups, this will make the hiccups stop

kretika singh

Yes heeba is right I also give breastmilk that time

Heeba latif

Giving breastmilk at the time of hiccup's is the only option or u can even try to distract the child with a toy or sumthing

Cough in babies

Came through this regarding decoding cough in babies.

bitting

while I bf my baby he bite my nipple nd stretch like a rubber so that am painful..

baby is crying what to do??

my 7 months baby girl is having on n off fever n is cranky. sometimes vomitting..

Baby bottle steriliser

Hello all parents I'm new to this parent world pls let me know is this bottle st..

A. C for baby

its very hot in my place n my son is not sleeping in night due to heat.. can A...

teether

Is it good to give my 3 month old a teether?

body lotion!

do we continue to use body lotion after bath for our 2. 5 mths old as we used to..

Not doing poo regular

helo mommies plz help my baby is not doing potty regularly plz suggest wat to do