Hiccups

Karen DSouza

My twins are 1 month 8 days. Please advise best solution to releave the hiccups.

• 3

Renu Dhuri

Breastfeeding is the best solution... u can try making baby sleep when she gets the hiccups, this will make the hiccups stop

kretika singh

Yes heeba is right I also give breastmilk that time

Heeba latif

Giving breastmilk at the time of hiccup's is the only option or u can even try to distract the child with a toy or sumthing

Eye contact

My baby is 1 month 7 days old did not started eye contact yet n also not respond..

cold n cuf

hi my baby is 10 months old n past from 10 daes he had fever cold n cough, nw f..

in which month baby is ready for walker?

my baby is 8 months 6days old. he love to stand on his foot when he is on my lap..

Breastfeed

my baby is 2 months old & I breastfed him only for a month after that unable to..

Runny nose

please let me know my baby suffering from runny nose how to control

not looking chubby

hi.. ny son is 5 months old.. i use to feed him for every hour. still he is not..

Advanced Cloth Diaper(ACD).. good brand

Hello all, My son is of 5 months now. Till now, I used disposable diapers but so..