High bp in 9 month of prgnancy

Shilpa Gulati

My bp is 160/90 even i am taking medicine for bp twice a day. what else can i do to contol it as my dr. Say it hinders with normal delivery. plz guide me.

• 6

Tejal Singh

Hi shilpa, Avoid salt, less oily, less sweet, read positive books, hear soft music, aviod stress (tuff but not impossible) and smile more, an above all consult ur gync and ask what u can also do alongwith medicine and practice what your gync has said.

Rhituparna Mitra

Hi Shilpa, I guess you are too tensed about something. Don't be.. Are you pratising any meditation or relaxation or breathing techniques? If not, consult a prenatal expert for guidance. Listen to soothe music, watch pleasant movies. Don't think about it too much.

lakshmi sri

Have lots of water and try to walk for some time...

Madhavi M

No salt a very pinch. Drink lot of water. Don't take tension.

gayatri chadwa

No salt.. have less oily food.. Try walking a little.. and ask your doc if you need to take some extra care...

Suchita Singh

say no no to salt

baby weight

wat is the baby's average weight on 25 th week

Itching

M 33 weeks pregnant and there is too much itching in my whole body.. What needs..

query on Maintane & Folinext tab

I have missed my period in month of Jan and my last period was on 23rd Dec. I ha..

Crazy Wifey

My wife is 22 weeks pregnent and is like depressed all the time. Also, she has t..

regarding child health

do & don't do list at 3rd. month of pregnancy

piles

I am 28weeks pregnant from past two weeks experiencing itching n swelling in my..

omega 3 fatty acids

Hi.. I am 29 weeks pregnant and I have been come to know about omega 3 fatty aci..

breech position baby in 34 week

is there any way to get normal position of baby when it is in breech position ti..