Hii I am 8 months pregnant. I just wanted to know can I do facial bleach,cleanup n waxing. some people are saying not use. I am a bit confuse.

Shailja Pathak

Precautions during pregnancy

• 8

Monalisha Prusty

waxing and facial is fine when done once in a while.. check the temperature of the wax before doing..

Lorna Dsa

My mom was telling me that our veins get loosen so we should not this is what she learnt from my grandma , initially it's ok but not in advance stage. I would personally suggest don't go for bleach because of the smell of chemical is not good for u And the baby . Better to refrain till the baby is born

Lorna Dsa

What is the reason , waxing hands and legs is not fine till 6 months

Supriya Sachin Patange

Don't wax during pregnancy.

Shailja Pathak

Yes I have done in first trisem n second as well.. Thank you so much.

Rosy Bansal

I had checked with my doc before my baby shower in the 7th mth and she said it is absolutely safe if done once or twice in entire 3rd trimester... don't worry.... just go ahead but be careful to use the right products as skin is over sensitive right now... do patch test first.

Shailja Pathak

Thank you so much preety.

preeti

Not very sure but i don't think anything wrong in doing these stuff ,bleach might be needed to avoid.

pregnancy test

Hii all.. i made pregnancy test.. one line is pink and other is colourless n les..

Nausea and Vomiting even after second tr..

I'm have entered the second trimester and still there is nausea and Vomiting. I..

Baby movements

I'm currently in 30th week of my pregnancy and my baby movements are irregular...

ate cooked green papaya in 27 weeks.

I ate some curry which had raw papaya added. I have heard it is unsafe in pregna..

Hair Dye

Is it safe to use hair dye during pregnancy? Please respond friends..

Placenta Position

I am 27 week pregnant. In my anomaly scan it is written "The placenta is implant..

is epidural safe??

hii... i am in my 33rd week.. Everything is normal till now.. i was just confuse..

Sleeping discomfort

Hiee all. ..i hv already once asked about sleeping pattern n u all suggested dt..