Hii I am 8 months pregnant. I just wanted to know can I do facial bleach,cleanup n waxing. some people are saying not use. I am a bit confuse.

Shailja Pathak

Precautions during pregnancy

• 8

Monalisha Prusty

waxing and facial is fine when done once in a while.. check the temperature of the wax before doing..

Lorna Dsa

My mom was telling me that our veins get loosen so we should not this is what she learnt from my grandma , initially it's ok but not in advance stage. I would personally suggest don't go for bleach because of the smell of chemical is not good for u And the baby . Better to refrain till the baby is born

Lorna Dsa

What is the reason , waxing hands and legs is not fine till 6 months

Supriya Sachin Patange

Don't wax during pregnancy.

Shailja Pathak

Yes I have done in first trisem n second as well.. Thank you so much.

Rosy Bansal

I had checked with my doc before my baby shower in the 7th mth and she said it is absolutely safe if done once or twice in entire 3rd trimester... don't worry.... just go ahead but be careful to use the right products as skin is over sensitive right now... do patch test first.

Shailja Pathak

Thank you so much preety.

preeti

Not very sure but i don't think anything wrong in doing these stuff ,bleach might be needed to avoid.

Pain in lower abdomen

Hi Iam 19 weeks pregnent and and from last 2 days iam feeling pain in my lower..

More amniotic fluid

My wife is 33 weeks pregnant now. She has more amniotic fluid. Plz suggest her w..

query on Maintane & Folinext tab

I have missed my period in month of Jan and my last period was on 23rd Dec. I ha..

Progesterone hormone Tablet

Till how many weeks/months of Pregnancy is Progesterone tablet usually taken?? D..

continuous sneezing affect baby?

Hi am expecting mom and highly reacted to allergens that cause continuous sneezi..

Cold and fever

Hello Friends.. I'm 16weeks(last week of 4th month) pregnant now. Im frequently..

breech baby

hi I m 19 weeks 6 days pregnant. my baby is seen in breech position. I m tensed..

Pain in stomach

I m six months pregnant and and from few days my stomach gets pain. kya yeh zada..