home made cerelac

Sowmiya Alagarsamy

at what time of the day should sathu maavu ( sprouted multigrain porridge ) should be given to 6 month baby... is it safe to give it after 6 in the evening

• 5

abinaya prabahar

multi grain sattu mavu should be given only after 1year

ritika dhingra

Cereal such as cerelac should be given around 10-11 in d morning. Fruit/vegetable should b given arnd 4-5 in d evening

Sowmiya Alagarsamy

http://www.mylittlemoppet.com/sathu-maavu-powder-for-babies/ hi tejal.. u can check it out in this site... but instead of roasting all the grains, u can soak them overnight in wet cloth and thn dry the sprouted grains completely for a day and then roast and seive... u can store it in a air tight container..

Tejal Singh

Hi soumya Can u pls share the recipe as I have to start for my kid.

Any new food should be tried during the day.

Colic pain

My baby boy is 2n half months. He cries dailyin evening time.. My doc. Said its..

cough at night

mommies pls help me. my daughter who is 8 months now is having cough esp at nigh..

about baby

Hi my baby will complete 3months this Monday she is trying to crawl should I all..

my child is 6 nd hlf mnth i hv a qquestion if im giving him new thing veggetable..

cold and cough

hi, my baby doll is 3 months old and has caught cold. what to do. she is on brea..

how to give walnut dryfruit to 1 year b..

whether walnut should be powdered n given to babies.. suggest me how walnut dry..