Home remedies for infant cold

Aarti Akhilesh

My 6 month baby is suffering from running nose.... wat can I do

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Aarti. My cousin, who is my consulting Pediatrician for my son never allowed me to give any medicine for cold. in 10 months, my son got cold 2 times. but I hardly gave any medicines. Yes, homely remedies like applying mustard oil, niligiri helps. Also, you can try one more thing. Try giving your baby warm tawa sek (on a warm tawa, warm a thick towel / napkin) and put it on your baby's chest, back, nose and try and do this process, atleast 2 times a day. This surely helps. Do this for a week and it will reduce the cold. Happy parenting!!

Dipal Choksi

U can use nigiri ( eucalyptus)oil .put just a single drop near the first button or the near corner of upper cloth ur baby is wearing. The smell will hepl

Shikha

Put one drop of boiled and then cool mustard oil in baby nose and apply hing water on all over baby body. my mother does daily for my babies and it worked.

Best Carrier For Baby

Please Suggest which Carrier is Gud to Carry Baby??

my 6 nd hlf bby is doing poop after i give him outer milk or cerelac wht should..

weight

hi my weight during 9 mnth was 73 nw my baby is 2 mnths old and still my weight..

eczema

my baby is now 4 months old , she is suffering from eczema so what should I do?..

HOW TO MAKE BABY FATTY

how to make 3 month baby fatty , baby is on both formula milk n mother feed

blood in potty

my son is 7 month old. he do potty after 2-3 days and its little hard, today i s..

odomos

can we use odomos for 6 month old baby?? if no then what's the way to prevent th..

baby green poop

hiii.... my 6 months old baby throw out curdled milk twice in heavy amount in mo..