Home remedy for colic pain

Sriyamuna Lawrence

Hi all. Pls suggest some home remedy for colic pain for 2 months old baby. I have been advised to avoid few foods.. Any other home remedy given for baby

neha chandna

My baby is a typical colic baby and nothing helped me i her case .i used to cry with her she had dat much pain. bt then i tried himalaya bonnisan.. it helped a lot. U cn try it too. gd luk

sriyamuna Lawrence

Thank u suchita.. I have been giving him gripe water only.. Didn't help him much.. I'll try that dabur gutti..

sriyamuna Lawrence

Thank u ramya.. I have downloaded that music app.. Hopefully it'll soothe my baby..

Suchita Singh

try dabur janam ghutti and gripe water. when nothing worked for my baby it did help a lot. for 2 months baby 1ml ghutti dissolved in 1ml of warm water 3 times a day.

ramya Mithush

Hi u can download white noise app on your phone or play on YouTube it's worked wonders on my girls... colic babies relax with sound of washing machine dryer etc.... thus app helps try it

sriyamuna Lawrence

Thank u gayathri

sriyamuna Lawrence

Thank u preeti

gayatri chadwa

You can have ajwain after every meal. As prachi said hing works... also you can apply a little castor oil on the naval and tie a warm cloth over it for sometime.

sriyamuna Lawrence

Thank u prachi

Prachi Jain

Apply 'hing' on the baby's naval. Helps in clearing out the gas from the system. Also, there is something called suhaga which can be mixed in your feed and given to the baby.

Baby oil massage

Is olive oil safe for baby massage? I've read that sesame oil or coconut oil is..

Baby suffering from cough! :(

My baby boy is 4. 5 months old and suffering from cough... his pead said chest i..

runny nose

pls suggest some home remedy for running nose...

milk

my son is 11 months old .. he has to two teeth down.. he is biting a lot ... I c..

watery motions

My baby girl is 1. 5months. she is passing watery motions since 2days. Is it nor..

to get soft skin

baby lotion or powder,which is good for 2 month old baby for applying after bath..

vaccination

what are painless and with pain vaccination?? My Lo is 2. 5 months and has finis..

Hair wash

Is it safe to have head bath to baby when he is suffering from fever