Homemade cerelac

Apeksha Agrawal

is the best recipe for infants after introducing solid foods to baby easy to digest and easy to cook. Ingredients Moong dal 1 cup(100gms) Tuar dal 1/2cup Brown rice 1cup (can also take white rice) Daliya 1cup Wash all the ingredients well in water and let them dry after that roast ingredients separately. And then grind all of them in smooth texture like flour and sieve it. And u can preserve it in air tight container. When u want to feed ur baby just take pressure cooker and add ghee 4 drops and take 1-2spoon of ur home made cerelac depends on ur baby age and 4times water and cook for 2whistel. You can add pinch of salt but it's optional . And your cereal feed is ready .. Substitute of khichdi daliya all things. We can add veggies also to make it extra nutritious.

my son is 1year one month he couldn't drink milk only mama milk feeding

10 months old baby....

Hi all, my son is 10 months old and he is not eating anything in solid or semi s..

weight gain for baby

I want a baby weight chart which will help to check growth of my baby she is now..

Bottle feeding substitute

Hi. i want to knw the substitute of bottle. baby is 6. 5months oldi. started wit..

constipation of 9 months baby

my baby is nine months and pass stool after three days with gas and abdominal pa..

regarding formula feed

my baby s 7 months old nw... bt she s vry lean... so planning to start formula..

fruits

Hello mommies. ..pls share what fruits I can give to ma 10 month old daughter...

which cerelax to start with will be best for my baby.