Homemade cerelac

Apeksha Agrawal

is the best recipe for infants after introducing solid foods to baby easy to digest and easy to cook. Ingredients Moong dal 1 cup(100gms) Tuar dal 1/2cup Brown rice 1cup (can also take white rice) Daliya 1cup Wash all the ingredients well in water and let them dry after that roast ingredients separately. And then grind all of them in smooth texture like flour and sieve it. And u can preserve it in air tight container. When u want to feed ur baby just take pressure cooker and add ghee 4 drops and take 1-2spoon of ur home made cerelac depends on ur baby age and 4times water and cook for 2whistel. You can add pinch of salt but it's optional . And your cereal feed is ready .. Substitute of khichdi daliya all things. We can add veggies also to make it extra nutritious.

what are natural foods which are rich in..

NATURAL FOODS RICH IN DHA

my boy is 10 months old.... pls tell me the food for him ....n also tell me the..

recipe of rice and dal khichdi

how to make rice dal khichdi and portion of dal and rice pls suggest

Breakfast

Hi my baby is in his 8th month.. What should I be giving him for his breakfast..

ragi potridge

how many years can I give ragi porridge to my baby?now he s 8month

baby food

Hi mommies.. My baby is 6 months old and I have to start with water. so how much..

my son is 7months old he not taking rice..

my son is 7months old he not taking rice cereal for lunch... only having Apple p..

my princess was 1month she s not gaining..

my princess was 1month she s not gaining wait... her wait s 2. 300 only pls sugg..