Homemade cerelac

Apeksha Agrawal

is the best recipe for infants after introducing solid foods to baby easy to digest and easy to cook. Ingredients Moong dal 1 cup(100gms) Tuar dal 1/2cup Brown rice 1cup (can also take white rice) Daliya 1cup Wash all the ingredients well in water and let them dry after that roast ingredients separately. And then grind all of them in smooth texture like flour and sieve it. And u can preserve it in air tight container. When u want to feed ur baby just take pressure cooker and add ghee 4 drops and take 1-2spoon of ur home made cerelac depends on ur baby age and 4times water and cook for 2whistel. You can add pinch of salt but it's optional . And your cereal feed is ready .. Substitute of khichdi daliya all things. We can add veggies also to make it extra nutritious.

not taking water

my son is 7 Months 2 week. he is not taking water either by spoon or feeding bot..

feeding

hello my baby 4months old he wakes up 2time in midnight for milk is it good or n..

solid food for baby

what can I give to four month old baby

can jayfal is harmful to girls ?

someone has told that jayfal can't give to girls

Non veg meal

My daughter has completed one year. From when can I give her non veg the meal li..

Regarding baby weight gain and feeding p..

My son is going to be 8months by next week. Last week when we checked his wgt he..