Horlicks junior

Maryam Akhtar Rayini

Hi, my daughter is 1 year one month. She doesn't wish to drink milk at all. However if I add little horlicks junior powder to the milk she seems to be liking it. Just wanted to know if it's ok, or no I shouldn't?

RICHI SETH

Ideally no such supplements and extra sugar shd be given to such a small child. You can try smoothies and shakes and as Mehak said kheer etc

Mehak

Hi Mehak, I consulted my paediac for the same issue for my 1. 5 year son. As per him, child should have a healthy and balanced diet ideally but if he is not taking plain milk then it can be given in the form of kheer, curd, cheese. Also supplements like jr horlicks can also be given if child is not taking anything else. but include fruits, cereals, pulses, egg and milk products(like cheese, curd, cream in his diet). Hope it helps.

How to make ragi

Please tell me how to make ragi for 19 mnth old baby

My son is 1yr 3rd month he is not eating..

when I feed him he wil spit ,Everyday its a prbm to feed him pls help me. we giv..

my daughter 17 month old she passing motion 3 days 4 to 5 motion

eating mud

eating mud wt shud I do.. he is 2. 7 month old

eating woes

my 2. 4 year old kiddo is a fussy eater.. he would run around all but refuses to..

pomegranate juice

is it right to give me baby pomegranate juice in winter seasons

about child self eating

how to prepare baby to eat food by itself