Horlicks junior

Maryam Akhtar Rayini

Hi, my daughter is 1 year one month. She doesn't wish to drink milk at all. However if I add little horlicks junior powder to the milk she seems to be liking it. Just wanted to know if it's ok, or no I shouldn't?

RICHI SETH

Ideally no such supplements and extra sugar shd be given to such a small child. You can try smoothies and shakes and as Mehak said kheer etc

Mehak

Hi Mehak, I consulted my paediac for the same issue for my 1. 5 year son. As per him, child should have a healthy and balanced diet ideally but if he is not taking plain milk then it can be given in the form of kheer, curd, cheese. Also supplements like jr horlicks can also be given if child is not taking anything else. but include fruits, cereals, pulses, egg and milk products(like cheese, curd, cream in his diet). Hope it helps.

probiotics

what probiotics or prebiotic we can give to my 2 yr old son.

My son is 2 yrs 3 mths old. How much cal..

I have a son 2yrs 3 mths old. He eats normally but not enough. He sometimes eat..

Food and nutrition

My daughter was19 old. she not eat anything?And how to stop breast feeding.

weight gain

my baby is 1. 4 years now his weight is 9. 8 kg.... his birth weight was 2. 8 kg..

Bottle Milk at midnight

hello... my 19 months old boy is on bottle milk.. he has a habit of having milk..

food habit

my boy is 2. 2 years old and he doesn't take interest in any food .every meal I..

How to increase hunger in toddler?

My daughter does jot feel like eating now a days ..she is 1 and half yrs old.. c..