Horlicks junior

Maryam Akhtar Rayini

Hi, my daughter is 1 year one month. She doesn't wish to drink milk at all. However if I add little horlicks junior powder to the milk she seems to be liking it. Just wanted to know if it's ok, or no I shouldn't?

RICHI SETH

Ideally no such supplements and extra sugar shd be given to such a small child. You can try smoothies and shakes and as Mehak said kheer etc

Mehak

Hi Mehak, I consulted my paediac for the same issue for my 1. 5 year son. As per him, child should have a healthy and balanced diet ideally but if he is not taking plain milk then it can be given in the form of kheer, curd, cheese. Also supplements like jr horlicks can also be given if child is not taking anything else. but include fruits, cereals, pulses, egg and milk products(like cheese, curd, cream in his diet). Hope it helps.

Food Chart

Hi... please share food chart for 1 year and 1 month old baby.

Benifits of Ragi

Hi all Have you tried giving ragi to your baby? Ragi is Millet (Nachini) flour...

breast feed

how many days breastfeed

Hi

Hi my son is 1 yr 3 months,he s nt havng food properly n am giving similac n als..

Food

Can I give milk cream(malai) to my 13 months daughter????

not eatingproperly

hi my child is a fusay eater, what canI give to her

mybaby is not fond of rice.. chapati he..

not eating kiwis orange type fruits and rice very little

hi

baby food variety