Hospital Registration for Delivery

Paritosh Pareek

Hi I just want to know what's the processes and what are the options in Delhi for the same as like any other father or may be not want to go for the one best for mother n child and secondly nice to the pocket. Thanks

• 2

Paritosh Pareek

Thank you Swati, I appreciate the time you spent in answering and I really agree to the point about Delhi traffic, even I was considering Gangaram but do we have to register in time over there in case gynae is not from or operates in Gangaram rest will consult her as well. Help is really appreciated. Thanks

Hi Paritosh, Hospital registration will depend on where the gynaecologist you go to conducts the deliveries. Where ever she does deliveries or operations, you can go there and the hospital will guide you about the registrations. Also, before choosing a hospital, given Delhi traffic, do remember the hospital has to be close to your house so that you can reach in emmergency. so based on where you live, decide. some good ones tho are sitaram bhartia, and gangaram.

is colour Doppler necessary???

I m 33 weeks pregnant I did my last sonography in 5 month. Dr said baby is fine..

Echogenic Speck in Cardiac Ventricle

I m 16 weeks pregnant and in my scan done today I got an anomaly that the baby..

Baby movements

I'm currently in 30th week of my pregnancy and my baby movements are irregular...

baby movement

I m 25 weeks pregnant, still not noticing baby movement. can anyone advise how c..

Folic acid

In first trimester when is the best time to take folic acid supplement? Is it af..

Cold and caugh

Hi this is Radhika,now I am in 7nth month of pregnancy.. I am suffering from hea..

feeling intimacy

hi m 34 week prego and as i know its really a risky time for sex. but during day..