Hospital Registration for Delivery

Paritosh Pareek

Hi I just want to know what's the processes and what are the options in Delhi for the same as like any other father or may be not want to go for the one best for mother n child and secondly nice to the pocket. Thanks

• 2

Paritosh Pareek

Thank you Swati, I appreciate the time you spent in answering and I really agree to the point about Delhi traffic, even I was considering Gangaram but do we have to register in time over there in case gynae is not from or operates in Gangaram rest will consult her as well. Help is really appreciated. Thanks

Hi Paritosh, Hospital registration will depend on where the gynaecologist you go to conducts the deliveries. Where ever she does deliveries or operations, you can go there and the hospital will guide you about the registrations. Also, before choosing a hospital, given Delhi traffic, do remember the hospital has to be close to your house so that you can reach in emmergency. so based on where you live, decide. some good ones tho are sitaram bhartia, and gangaram.

Swelling in the leg

There is a swelling in the leg... It's 8 weeks pregnancy.. Is it OK if there is..

Hair Dye

Is it safe to use hair dye during pregnancy? Please respond friends..

legs pain during pregnancy

i m 3 month pregnant n suffering from leg pain for last 3 days pls suggest me wh..

eagrly waiting for your reply

i am 4 week 5day pregnant from when should i take folic acid tablets??

Care during Pregnancy

All blessed mother, pl suggest most important things to focus ( to care for) soo..

Eating drumstick during pregnancy

Is it safe to eat drumstick during pregnancy

Folic acid

In first trimester when is the best time to take folic acid supplement? Is it af..

strech marks

how to reduce stretch marks near breasts. i m 26 week pragnant