How can i know that i am producing sufficient milk for my 2. 5 month son

Shalini Sinha

How 2 know that i am producing sufficient milk ? M scard that my son is hungry...

• 1

Manasa

If ur baby doesn't ask for milk within 2 hours of feed then u r producing enough milk... That is the golden rule.. (if they are not premature or in lower weight side) Also,drink plenty of water after every feed. Try lactation increasing foods( soya,garlic, jeera) in ur diet. Be stress free.

diet

hi.. , my son is 7months old and I want to feed almond and cashew . so plz sugge..

minimum water requirement

per day how much minimum water should I give to my 7 and half months old baby so..

my 3years daughter not eating rice she like only jank foods becoze of it she l..

ghutti ... is it good to give dabur jana..

Hi i have not started any ghutti to my baby ... is it ok to give dabur janam ghu..

idea to preserve milk while travelling i..

as I'm gonna travel for 4-5 hours, how can I carry milk safely?? as it is summe..

Food

My baby is 9 months old ,can I feed mango puree

Feeding

Hello everyone my girl baby is in 4th month now by 5th month can I feed her cere..