How i handle my stubborn daughter please help out

Krishna Bhadra

My daughter is 2. 4 yrs .Nowadays she has become too stubborn I can't handle her this behavior as she is not listening to my words.... and this makes me angry and I start shouting at her... please help me out and I don't want to shout or pamper anything like this to my daughter ...she is my only precious gem... and this makes me worry about her.. she is already a reserved 1... and now stubborn also.. how should I make her understand ...Thanks in advance...

Niharika Singh

Hi i had the similar issue with my daughter a few months back she used to shout throw things n stuff n then i read an article according to which the child learn these activities while observing so first of all make sure you dont do any such activity in front of her n also spend quality tine with her, make her sit with her toys n books n explain her how to use them. I did it with my daughter n i can see changes

gayatri chadwa

Be patient.. try to teach her from example.. if what she asks for is not good for her explain in ways she might understand... try attracting her attention to things she loves doing. If she doesnt listen to you make your husband talk to her. Also make sure that if one person in family says no its a no from everyone.. Talk to your family take their support i know its difficult but try not to lose patience and be calm as much as possible. Shouting at times when she is out of limits is Ok.. good luck!

My child is 13 months now. He has starte..

Whole day he just wants to walk and at night his legs started paining kindly sug..

one to one chat with parent

is there any field in patent lane where we can chat with a fellow parent one to..

thumb sucking

my 2yr 3months old daughter takes thumb please help

travelling to ooty

hi mommies.... can i travel to ooty with my 1 year 4 months daughter.... will sh..

syrup bandy

as per doc advise I gave bandy syrup on Friday night 5ml and was advised to give..

developing nice behaviour

i am having a baby girl of around 2 years. I am Very much concerned about her be..

Sukrit Wadhawan

Hi All, My daughter yells a lot. Please let me know what can be the reason and..

baby sleeping

hello my baby is 15 months old.. his sleeping hours r very less even after takin..