How long kids takes to get their permanent skin color?

Bhavya V

I am a mother of three months baby. She was fair at birth and slightly reduced in complexion during first week. After that she became darker. Me and my hubby are light skinned. why this changes how long will it take to get her permanent color because she is showing changes in third month at slower pace? I am bit worried.

bhavya v

Thank u lakshmi maam.. my first concern is health even though i was very upset by seeing her changes in second month.. lets see how long she will take to get settled down.. now some improovements in third month i could observe..

bhavya v

Thank u maam..

Lakshmi Kapoor Verma

Pls don't worry about skin color dear .. Babies evolve every day and changes in skin color is normal especially in the first year .. Eventually it will stabilize with time

baby care

my 4 months daughter is always crying more before releasing of air why? how over..

hai... my baby is 6. 5 month old... as I am a working mom, I hv to join duty in..

baby hit his soft spot in head

my son is 6months old.. while he was playing he accidentally hit his soft spot i..

food for 6 month old baby

wat to start initially food for 6 months old baby??

http://en.tollyteaser.com/home-remedies-..

Natural remedies for cold N cough in babies...

Baby Sleeps during the day and wakes up..

My son is 2 months old and he sleeps (sound asleep!) during the day and plays, c..

hair growth

my baby is one and half month old.. he having hair back side head only but not f..