How make my child to eat by herself

Shabana

My daughter is 5 yrs but i have to feed her all the time. How to train her. If i let her eat she never finish the meals...

• 1

DEEPIKA WASON

Hi Shabana, u can food interesting for her example... make different shapes of paratha... try to make finger foods. children at this age find it most difficult to sit and eat.... U can start by giving food in her hand so that she can eat and be hersel.... like veg cutlets,Egg whites,shredded chicken... once she understands that eating is fun she will gradually sit and eat on the Dining table. Another thing that works is rewarding the child of he eats on her own(but I think u would have tried that).... biggest thing is patience... child will take his own tum to eat and finish.... let her do so.... dnt wait to finish the meal tym with her finishing.... start doing ur chores. Soon she will understand she is falling back. Try these tips ....Hope it works! Give independence to ur child

Toilet Trained

hi Dear My child is 3. 9 years old however he is not toilet trained. I bo..

hello everyone,

some time my son is getting angry and start throwing objects near him. please su..

is it true love makes child stubborn..

this is true children need love.. ! But don't over do it!! teach them to handle..

plz help me out

hiii my son is physically week but active enough and good in memory n study. plz..

Khelne par jyada dhyan

Mera beta school nahi Jana chahta wo khelna chahta h hamesha kya karen

My son is of hyperactive nature and does..

hi friends. my son is 3. 6 yrs old n he's very hyperactive which sometimes turn..