How make my child to eat by herself

Shabana

My daughter is 5 yrs but i have to feed her all the time. How to train her. If i let her eat she never finish the meals...

• 1

DEEPIKA WASON

Hi Shabana, u can food interesting for her example... make different shapes of paratha... try to make finger foods. children at this age find it most difficult to sit and eat.... U can start by giving food in her hand so that she can eat and be hersel.... like veg cutlets,Egg whites,shredded chicken... once she understands that eating is fun she will gradually sit and eat on the Dining table. Another thing that works is rewarding the child of he eats on her own(but I think u would have tried that).... biggest thing is patience... child will take his own tum to eat and finish.... let her do so.... dnt wait to finish the meal tym with her finishing.... start doing ur chores. Soon she will understand she is falling back. Try these tips ....Hope it works! Give independence to ur child

having stomach pain

my son is 4 n half year . from last 4 days when he eat anything his stomach pain..

Khelne par jyada dhyan

Mera beta school nahi Jana chahta wo khelna chahta h hamesha kya karen

Hyper active child

Hii my daughter Aarya is of 5. 6 yrs .she is hyper active child but becomes out..

My child cries a lot

My child cries a lot for anything he wants and he doesn't get it

Height

How to increase height of a kid

my kid is not social

hello,, my son is 4. 3 but he is not much interactive... he hardly shows respons..

he is very fussy

he doesn't obey me