How much rice water should I give my baby as he is 5month n m introducing it for the first time

Khusbu Agarwal

I have started dal paani 60 ml but please suggest the amount of rice water n how thick etc it should be.

• 2

Khusbu Agarwal

Thanks abha :)

Aabha

Hi.. when I had started fluids in her 4th month I was giving just a little two spoons or so and increased slowly. Actually,at this stage it doesn't matter how much you give.. you must see how your baby is tolerating it.. Rice water should not be thick in the beginning..

not pooing

Hi my son is 9 month old he is not pooing for last 4 days . he cries often I thi..

cough,cold... vomiting food

hi moms.. my baby s 11 months... since few days she s suffering with cold,cough...

chest congested

mere 3mnth k baby ko cough ho rkhi h or cold b h jiski wjh s khansi or sneezing..

food for 6 months baby

wch food shuld keep for 6 mnth baby frm mng to eveng and quantity also

child food

my son is 11 months old . he was taking dal khichdi earlier but nowadays he is n..

baby behaviour

my baby is 3+mnth old. jb wo bed p leta hota h to wo hme response deta h means d..

excess motion

hi moms my lo is doing potty six to seven times in days most of d times it is wa..

urine sample

my baby is 10 months old I need to collect her urine sample but she is not haven..