How to boost milk supply?

Manjula J

Pls suggest me some remedies to increase milk supply

• 5

Devi Vandana

Have drumsticks (moringa) leaves as much as you can.. improves milk supply miraculously..

Nandhini Gnana

Eating minced meat,sabakki soppu(sooe keerai), garlic, green leafy veg, lots of water, paal sora.

Megha

Hi Manjula, Add cumin in your diet it helps to increase breast milk

saranya duraisami

Boil garlic in milk and eat it.. drink lots of liquids and water.. eat vendhaiyam.. corn.. sweet potato..

Bhavana Bhogavilli

Hi Manjula... the more you feed the more it produces... besides take proper balanced diet which should include especially protiens and diary like milk cereals dry fruits etc... always remember do not delay nursing more than 3 he's if the baby is not hungry pump it out... it reduces milk production.. Hope this information helps

periods

hi mummas.. my baby is going to complete 6 mnths and still my periods haven't r..

feeding

my baby is of 8th month. can i give him buffalo milk because of very less breast..

cold in infants

pls suggest some home remedies to cure cold and cough for 8 month old baby........

cough and cold

my son have cold and cough what kind of medicine have to give for him

fever

my 6 month old baby has fever since d past 2 dayz .,, is it coz of cerelac,,star..

baby massage oil

my 5 month old baby girl has dry skin. which oil is suitable for massaging her?..

colic issue

my son is having severe colic. i have test all the recommended medicine like col..