How to boost milk supply?

Manjula J

Pls suggest me some remedies to increase milk supply

• 5

Devi Vandana

Have drumsticks (moringa) leaves as much as you can.. improves milk supply miraculously..

Nandhini Gnana

Eating minced meat,sabakki soppu(sooe keerai), garlic, green leafy veg, lots of water, paal sora.

Megha

Hi Manjula, Add cumin in your diet it helps to increase breast milk

saranya duraisami

Boil garlic in milk and eat it.. drink lots of liquids and water.. eat vendhaiyam.. corn.. sweet potato..

Bhavana Bhogavilli

Hi Manjula... the more you feed the more it produces... besides take proper balanced diet which should include especially protiens and diary like milk cereals dry fruits etc... always remember do not delay nursing more than 3 he's if the baby is not hungry pump it out... it reduces milk production.. Hope this information helps

weight gain

my daughter is 12 months now her weight is 8 kgs her birth weight is 2. 2. my hu..

not sleeping properly

my boy was 8month 20 days old. he doesn't sleep in the day time. he wants to pla..

about child

for my second son second month is running now. in my home my husband suffering f..

doing less pee

my son is one year old n he is on breastfeeding. he is suffering from couple of..

child asthma

is child asthma curable? if yes, what to do for cure?

Legs of the baby

Hi my baby is 6months old if feel my baby right leg is not stright but my baby i..

poop

my lo passing yellow watery motions for 7 to 10 times... is it because of cough..