How to bosst upconfidence ia a child

Fathima Bawazeer

My son is 9 yrs old still behaves childis n compares everything with siblings n feel inferior n always in delimit what to do

Komal D

I feel children learn from adults. Many parents or grand parents compare children from a very early age. Eg comparing how your friend or cousin eats well, dances well, how he or she reads well etc. To begin with parents or teachers or care taker or family members who are at home will have to stop comparing the child with anyone else. You will have to instill self confidence in your child by telling him all the positive things about himself, about you and the family. In fact you and your husband should also never compare yourself with others as children pick up very fast on this. You can explain to him in a very gentle was that not everyone gets or has everything and that God gives everyone something special and one has to find that out. You can tell him all the positive and good things you n your family has n he can be proud of it

son dont listen to what is being said

my son dont listen to any work unles and until it has not been told 4 5 times an..

tattle tale each other

Both my kids have been telling on each other all the time. like he did it or she..

Aggressive

How to change aggressive nature of a child

responsible behaviour

my son who is turning 10 has started getting careless and irresponsible, he loss..

My son 8+ years has habit of putting eve..

Child puts everything in mouth.

kid with negativity

my kidwho is 7 years old always shouts and criticise me. she will start her day..