How to clean baby tongue as it looks white my babies are 4 month old and are on formula ,when tried to clean with cloth then they cry and vomit. please suggest.

Shikha

Also pls suggest if it is necessary to clean baby tongue?

Mahalakshmi Nchs

Hi... Best remedy is clean it with single finger while gvng bath.. or use lil turmeric.. if it is more effected then my doctor suggested to use candid mouth paint... I hv used fr my 5 mnths baby..

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey shikha my mom suggested me to use clean wet soft cotton cloth to clean the tongue and its really good even my pedic said its ok

Chebolu Ashwini

Hi shika.. Yes, u can clean ur baby tongue with ur single finger by putting it with some turmeric. As my mom would clean my 5months baby with turmeric. As it is antibiotic so it won't be much harmful for ur baby.. Happy parenting.

gayatri chadwa

You can clean it with finger while bathing them.. just put a single finger and gently clean the inside of the mouth...

reduction of weight (post-preg)

hi mommies,plz. tell me hw. 2 increase my weight... looking thin... my dd. is nw..

Sweating

My beta is 6months old. He sweating a lot especially in his forehead. Is it norm..

hy to all moms! my baby is 6 n half mnths old.... what all cn i gv him to eat.....

What to give 11months old boy to eat

What kind of food should give to 11months baby boy?

For gaining weight

Hi my daughter is 10mnths old & her weight is only 7kg. is it sufficient weight..

diet plan

diet plan for my baby girl

vaccination problem

my baby 1 and half months old after giving vaccine is crying very much. he is ha..

how to get rid from shoulder ache after..

even mornings will get Back pain by waking time