How to clean baby tongue as it looks white my babies are 4 month old and are on formula ,when tried to clean with cloth then they cry and vomit. please suggest.

Shikha

Also pls suggest if it is necessary to clean baby tongue?

Mahalakshmi Nchs

Hi... Best remedy is clean it with single finger while gvng bath.. or use lil turmeric.. if it is more effected then my doctor suggested to use candid mouth paint... I hv used fr my 5 mnths baby..

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey shikha my mom suggested me to use clean wet soft cotton cloth to clean the tongue and its really good even my pedic said its ok

Chebolu Ashwini

Hi shika.. Yes, u can clean ur baby tongue with ur single finger by putting it with some turmeric. As my mom would clean my 5months baby with turmeric. As it is antibiotic so it won't be much harmful for ur baby.. Happy parenting.

gayatri chadwa

You can clean it with finger while bathing them.. just put a single finger and gently clean the inside of the mouth...

baby crawling

Hi, my son is 7 month old and didn't crawling yet... plz xplain when babies usua..

hiccups

hello everyone can anyone help me how to stop hiccups my son is 1. 5month older..

Vicks for babies

My 7 month old is having watery eyes and nose is blocked . Can Vicks be applied..

child health

hi. my baby boy is 8months old.. he dint started moving by his back.. but he is..

give watermelon

hello mom's my lo is 9months old. what are the fruits give to my baby? can I giv..

Avg weight gain

What shd be the average weight gain of a baby on every month basis My daughter..