How to clean baby tongue as it looks white my babies are 4 month old and are on formula ,when tried to clean with cloth then they cry and vomit. please suggest.

Shikha

Also pls suggest if it is necessary to clean baby tongue?

Mahalakshmi Nchs

Hi... Best remedy is clean it with single finger while gvng bath.. or use lil turmeric.. if it is more effected then my doctor suggested to use candid mouth paint... I hv used fr my 5 mnths baby..

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey shikha my mom suggested me to use clean wet soft cotton cloth to clean the tongue and its really good even my pedic said its ok

Chebolu Ashwini

Hi shika.. Yes, u can clean ur baby tongue with ur single finger by putting it with some turmeric. As my mom would clean my 5months baby with turmeric. As it is antibiotic so it won't be much harmful for ur baby.. Happy parenting.

gayatri chadwa

You can clean it with finger while bathing them.. just put a single finger and gently clean the inside of the mouth...

green potty

my baby is 1 month old.. she passes stools once in 2 days.. bt its totaly green..

Cold

My daughter is 55 days old . She is suffering from cold her nose are blocked and..

About vaccination

Can anyone explain the vaccinations to be given to the baby... My baby s 3 month..

cold cough

my boy feels constipation so giving banana... but I think due to banana he is su..

colic issue

what is maximum tim for colic . my baby is 3 month old. he was 34 week premature..

poop

since last 4 days i m giving my 3 month son soya milk due to gas issue. but he i..

Baby dandruff

Any suggestions to handle baby dandruff for a 2 month old baby. I use to apply o..