How to clean baby tongue as it looks white my babies are 4 month old and are on formula ,when tried to clean with cloth then they cry and vomit. please suggest.

Shikha

Also pls suggest if it is necessary to clean baby tongue?

Mahalakshmi Nchs

Hi... Best remedy is clean it with single finger while gvng bath.. or use lil turmeric.. if it is more effected then my doctor suggested to use candid mouth paint... I hv used fr my 5 mnths baby..

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey shikha my mom suggested me to use clean wet soft cotton cloth to clean the tongue and its really good even my pedic said its ok

Chebolu Ashwini

Hi shika.. Yes, u can clean ur baby tongue with ur single finger by putting it with some turmeric. As my mom would clean my 5months baby with turmeric. As it is antibiotic so it won't be much harmful for ur baby.. Happy parenting.

gayatri chadwa

You can clean it with finger while bathing them.. just put a single finger and gently clean the inside of the mouth...

Fruits for 8 months old

Hi mommies.. What are all the fruits to be given for 8 months old?

cough and cold

my 7 month baby hve cough and cold please any one give me best home remedy to gi..

poliyo drops

Hi friend, my kid is 6 month old, as I saw the ads this time poliyo vaccination..

frequent urination

hi all my lo is 8month 10days old. last two days he is peeing urine more than 20..

low weight

hi all ...my daughter is 11 months old and weighs 7. 3 to 7. 5 kg from last 3 mo..

diarrhea

Mera beta ko thanda se diarrhea ho gaya hai wah medicine lete hi vomiting karna..