How to coach my I std kid to write his home work

Preetha K

I am new to this blog. My kid is 5. 4 years old. He hates writing home work. How to coach him do his homework. Also while studying he gives the correct spelling for a word but during exams he commit mistakes. The spelling of a word which he knows very well will be a mistake in answer paper. I need tips for this pls.

Preetha K

Thanks Nikita

Hi Preetha, try setting a time table. Keep a short span of study time for eg: half hour. children so young can't focus for too long. Possibly he gets nervous during exams... so fromy our side show him lots of love and support and that whatever happesn you still love him. this will boost his confidence. dont appear nervous in front of him.

lack interest in studies

hello mam ,my son is 4. 30yrs. he is in Lkg class. he has lack interest in studi..

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

studies

my daughter. avoids to study... she is good in orals but avoids writing... i dnt..

education & child angry

ny child is very angry about studies.

School in paschim vihar

the best three formal school near paschim vihar, plz suggest. Very confused.. is..

Activity box is it useful ?

Need suggestions about activity box call Flinto.. please suggest me , where it..

phonics

hello all .this is my first post. my kid has just started phonics .how can I tea..