How to coach my I std kid to write his home work

Preetha K

I am new to this blog. My kid is 5. 4 years old. He hates writing home work. How to coach him do his homework. Also while studying he gives the correct spelling for a word but during exams he commit mistakes. The spelling of a word which he knows very well will be a mistake in answer paper. I need tips for this pls.

Preetha K

Thanks Nikita

Hi Preetha, try setting a time table. Keep a short span of study time for eg: half hour. children so young can't focus for too long. Possibly he gets nervous during exams... so fromy our side show him lots of love and support and that whatever happesn you still love him. this will boost his confidence. dont appear nervous in front of him.

ideas for vacation

HI... my son is 6. 10yrs old... can u pls suggest wid gud ideas to plan dis vaca..

children habit

my daughter is 6+. she had a habit to watch cartoons and never shows her interes..

Good schools in jaipur

hie my daughter is turning 4 now and I am confused to which school I should take..

best schools in Bangalore varthur

which school is best at varthur Bangalore.. anybody have any idea about Chris Al..

schools near dighi

plz suggest best CBSE schools near Dighi and vishrantwadi

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

Unable to attend school activity

My child 4yrs 7 mnth is not able to cope up with school activity. He is not able..

how to make child complete her classwork

my daughter is 5 year and is in class 1 . she never completes her classwork. how..