How to Control my kid

Divya Nagaraj

My baby us 1. 9 years old . I'm not able to take care of her because of household chores and end up leaving her with her grandmother. She is not listening my words which makes me worry a lot...

Divya Nagaraj

Thank u shika for ur valuable advice 'll do it and build a strong bond between us

Hi Divya! I can understand when kid don't listen, how frustrating it could be. Children tend to develop a bond with those who spend time with them, care for them, do work related to them and more importantly are available when kids need them around. Divya u could try out following methods which I try for myself : 1. Segregate yr work such as essential from non essential. Focus on essential work such as cooking etc. and finish it first. 2 . Non essential work can be delegated to other family members if feasible such as shopping of veggies , filling water bottles, watering plants, stacking clothes etc. Or it Can be done with the presence of child around. U could involve him as well. Though it would mean Lil mess but he would enjoy doing this with u. 3. Finish heavy work say cooking , etc. while the child is sleeping. 3. Make sure u spare time to go to park with him everyday even if it means for a short span of1 hr or so. 4. Give toys to child to play with while you are around and doing work as chopping veggies or ironing . Keep interacting in between. 5. Talk to the child as much as possible. 6. Love him by taking him yr lap and cuddling him. 7. Avoid talking negative things about his grandparents. This would further widen the gap between u two. 8. Be around when he needs u. For ex to clean him when he soils his clothes, when he is hungry, when he is hurt, when he is sleepy, etc. 9. Avoid nagging the child by repeatedly telling him to listen to u. 10. Make sure when u talk to the child u r neither shouting at him nor pleading him. Shower yr unconditional love on yr child, kids are smart enough to reciprocate what should be. This should help!

hi ,, my kid is 2 years 11 months, she g..

playing and talking alone in school

behavioural issues

my son gets very violent and angry when anything unpleasant or unacceptable to h..

agretion

mera beta 2 yr 8 mnths old hai... boht jyada gussa dikhata hai... apne toys fekt..

anger and adament

my daughter is 2 yrs old.. actually she is very adament in her behaviour.. if sh..

behaviour

my son get angry and throw whatever he has in his hand.

contineousy says the word till he get it..

why my son contineousy says the word till he gets that. if he wants biscuits, he..

My 2 yrs 4mnth old daughter dont talk p..

Hi this is amruta kingaokar here, my concern is abt my daughter. She is 2 yrs 4..

Child behaviour

hello all, my daughter has started throwing things when we do not complete her w..