How to deal with 3 year old kid

Deepali

Mar 11, 2013

Hi , My son is 2 yrs 10months . he is the first and only child in our house . Now a days he has become very stubborn . He doesnt listen to anyone and start crying if we say no for anything. He has less sharing habbits  ... I do not want to scold him now and then which will add to his stubbornness.. Just wondering how to handle this situtation ...Pls suggest   Thanks Deepali

• 4

Deepali

Thanks for your inputs and link Neetu

http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/hyper-kid/240 ------ you will need to copy the link and paste it in your browser.

Hi Deepali. I can relate coz my son (an only child) was also pampered a lot during his early years. While fellow mums come and share their own experiences, I suggest you read through the following talks on similar situations - might give you a breakthrough.. take care!

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

Concerned about weight

hi I m preeti my daughter who is of 2 years 5 months and i want to know that wha..

my baby is 18 months old she never sip j..

my baby is 18 months old she never sip juice what can I do so that she take inte..

when is correct time to stop breastfeedi..

when is correct time to stop breastfeeding , my lo is 1 year old

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

Food recipe

Can someone share what kind of food can b given to 16 months old baby ? Any reci..

Activities for Toodlers

Hi, My lo is 18 months old and very hyperactive. Please help me with some activi..

Anger and shouting

Hey Moms, My 17 months baby girl is becoming agrressive day by day, she statrs s..