How to help my baby to leave bottle

Apeksha Agrawal

My baby is 9. 5months bottle feed how should I help her to leave bottle. She takes bottle in night and for two times and is not breastfeed anymore. Wholeday she is on weaning foods what do I do plssss suggest.

• 2

Apeksha Agrawal

Thanks anurima but must say ur daughter is a sweetheart who understood dis though she is too small

Dear Apeksha, let her enjoy the bottle a little longer if she likes to. One trick which worked for my daughter (she was past 1 year by then), was put her bottles in an nice bag and explained to her that she does not need them anymore but there are other babies who dont have bottles and will be very happy if she can give hers. She was very happy to make another child happy and keen to put some of her toys in it as well. In return I got her a nice plastic cup and a sippy cup. This trick works when the child is a little older. Hope this helps you too.

Breastfeeding issue

Hi my lo is 6weeks old ,got vaccinated and sleeping well but refusing to take fe..

baby care

my 4 months daughter is always crying more before releasing of air why? how over..

I want to introduce bottle feed to my 10..

I want to introduce bottle feed to my 10 month old son. I tried to introduce but..

no of times to feed

Hi how many times shall I give solid food to my ten month old baby

first summer

it is firt summer season for my 5 month old baby girl. what to do to make him fe..

Skin tone

please suggest how to increase skin tone for my boy baby 1 month old.

teething

anybody using teething trouble formula 21