How to help my baby to leave bottle

Apeksha Agrawal

My baby is 9. 5months bottle feed how should I help her to leave bottle. She takes bottle in night and for two times and is not breastfeed anymore. Wholeday she is on weaning foods what do I do plssss suggest.

• 2

Apeksha Agrawal

Thanks anurima but must say ur daughter is a sweetheart who understood dis though she is too small

Dear Apeksha, let her enjoy the bottle a little longer if she likes to. One trick which worked for my daughter (she was past 1 year by then), was put her bottles in an nice bag and explained to her that she does not need them anymore but there are other babies who dont have bottles and will be very happy if she can give hers. She was very happy to make another child happy and keen to put some of her toys in it as well. In return I got her a nice plastic cup and a sippy cup. This trick works when the child is a little older. Hope this helps you too.

related to play

my son is 9 month old. now every child wants to play n crawling on the floor. so..

teether..

hi, please suggest the best teether.

Breastfeed

my baby is 2 months old & I breastfed him only for a month after that unable to..

my daughters are 11months old they are having running noise continuously. how to..

Give solution plz

Hi my baby is staring 5 months but I gave feeding bottle from 2 months because o..

feeding during journey

Hi I have a 7 month daughter and i want to know how can we feed them during jour..

feed

should I feed my babies at night once in 4 hrs.. they are 8 months..