How to help my baby to leave bottle

Apeksha Agrawal

My baby is 9. 5months bottle feed how should I help her to leave bottle. She takes bottle in night and for two times and is not breastfeed anymore. Wholeday she is on weaning foods what do I do plssss suggest.

• 2

Apeksha Agrawal

Thanks anurima but must say ur daughter is a sweetheart who understood dis though she is too small

Dear Apeksha, let her enjoy the bottle a little longer if she likes to. One trick which worked for my daughter (she was past 1 year by then), was put her bottles in an nice bag and explained to her that she does not need them anymore but there are other babies who dont have bottles and will be very happy if she can give hers. She was very happy to make another child happy and keen to put some of her toys in it as well. In return I got her a nice plastic cup and a sippy cup. This trick works when the child is a little older. Hope this helps you too.

milk

What kind of water should I use to prepare baby formula?

head is very hot

My 5 month old daughter head will be always more hot than other body parts from..

Food

My son is 4months old what food I gave

baby food

about jeera water

hello moms may I know how to make jeera water to increase milk production

my daughter is four month old can I use..

which month I can use kangaroo bag

rolling

hi mommies... My baby is 4 months 10 days but hez still not rolling neither tur..

food for baby

help for best food for baby of six months