How to improve memory of my kid

shipra mahajan

My kid is in class first... he always forgot the topics being tought in the class.. he is good in reading but not so fast in writing part.. so any suggestions

Subrat Patra

If you are looking at something which help them develop key fundamental skills then pls do read on…. Brain is the centre of all learning and experiences and cognitive skills are the core skills required to process the information. Cognitive skills like Memory, Logical Thinking, Attention Span, Learning Ability are critical to performing any task, simple or complex. Cognition requires multiple areas of the Brain to function simultaneously. We at SochGenie are trying to address the core of learning and what better way than by playing games!!! We have launched the first version of the app which tries to map 20 different skills like Memory, Attention Span, Concentration, Decision Making, Evaluative Thinking, Logical Thinking and many more through a set of 4 simple yet engaging games. You can see your top 5 skills for each game and also the top 5 skills overall in the app. We will be launching our website soon which will highlight the complete set of 20 skills. The Scores are as per the performance of an individual in that particular age group and skills are mapped to the performance in the game as per age groups. Badges are allotted to each skill based on the ranking of the user in that particular age group for that particular skill. And all this is COMPLETELY FREE! Pls do try and review the app at respective stores: Google Play: SochGenie - Train your Brain - Android Apps on Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mavin.sochgenie) App Store : SochGenie on the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sochgenie/id1058323160?mt=8&uo=4) https://youtu.be/M_eox9mQM0kSochGenie | Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SochGenie/

Carol

Hi Shipra, it's natural for little children to forget things. Not all children can recall in the evening the events that happened in the morning though on the same day. So pinpoint on a subject and talk about it. For example ask "in math you were supposed to learn money concept. So what activity did you do? Did you use any coins to trace or count?" Or remind him the time in which the event must have happened. " what did your class teacher say just before you left for recess? Did she give you any reminders?" Or say something that he is familiar with. "Did your friend D sit next to you when you were writing? Anything interesting that happened in language class. What were you two discussing?". Avoid asking the same question everyday. It's better to get the monthly syllabus or yearly curriculum overview from teacher so you will have an idea what would be taught every month. Tell him that you can't take "no" for an answer. He can't say "I don't remember or I don't know". Tell him to try a little harder to recall. It at least takes a couple of years for him to tell you what was taught without any prompt. For slow writing, keep working on improving his fine and gross motor skills.

lacking concentration

my six year old does not like to study at all. What shall I do to make her study..

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..

education

which his best syllabus cbseor icse?

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

education & child angry

ny child is very angry about studies.

son is learning but using bad words. how..

how to reduce and protect him from learning baf words