How to introduce cow's milk

Dhivya Selvakumar

My daughter is 1 yr old. am trying to give her cow's milk and thinking to stop breast feeding gradually. But she always expects me to feed and not taking other solids too properly. What can be done for this. Pls suggest

Zanzanil Patel

To teach a child to have a meal you can distract them at the time they are expecting to be breast fed. You can either take her to a different room or give her fav toys to play or some change in her routine. Am empty stomach and a distraction will help a baby have a full meal. If ur have any family help you can ask them to help by feeding her while u stay out of sight

Sleep

Hi.. my son is 1. 5 yrs old.. he never takes a sound sleep.. he sleeps only 1. 5..

ragi

can I give ragi for my baby in winter .? she is ,15 month old

japanese encephalitis dosage

at what age it should be given and what should be the gap between two dosage of..

hi my 14 months old baby love to eat cream cake , cream biscuits etc . Is it goo..

stop breastfeeding

hi all. my son is 17 months now. I want to stop breastfeeding especially at nigh..

Does not eat atol

Hi mothers, my baby is 1. 6 yrs old. He only drinks milk, but doesn't eat anythi..

Skin colour darken suddenly

My son is 19 mnths old he is so fair but now his skin complexion darkens day by..

to stop breast feeding

my daughter is now 16 months old, she needs my feed in between her sleeping time..