How to introduce cow's milk

Dhivya Selvakumar

My daughter is 1 yr old. am trying to give her cow's milk and thinking to stop breast feeding gradually. But she always expects me to feed and not taking other solids too properly. What can be done for this. Pls suggest

Zanzanil Patel

To teach a child to have a meal you can distract them at the time they are expecting to be breast fed. You can either take her to a different room or give her fav toys to play or some change in her routine. Am empty stomach and a distraction will help a baby have a full meal. If ur have any family help you can ask them to help by feeding her while u stay out of sight

baby care

how could I stop the habbit of diappers of my 3yrs old baby..

Baby cries alot while sleeping night

Friends can anyone suggest some tips to help baby sleeping during night. my daug..

bottle feed for my 15 months baby

hi my daughter is of 15 mnths she is on my feed and food. problem is she hates t..

about talk & walk

my baby 1year 3 months years old he could not speak any word and could not stand..

how to remove tanning from 2 years old b..

we travelled to some other extremely cold city for a week. she was exposed to ho..

16 month old boy still not talking yet

I have 16 month old boy who has not yet started saying a single meaningful word,..

weight

amar bachar 1 y 7 month. weight 15 kg. age anusare weight ta ki khub besi??

swelling

home remedies to get rid of swelling on nose for my 1 year kid..