How to introduce cow's milk

Dhivya Selvakumar

My daughter is 1 yr old. am trying to give her cow's milk and thinking to stop breast feeding gradually. But she always expects me to feed and not taking other solids too properly. What can be done for this. Pls suggest

Zanzanil Patel

To teach a child to have a meal you can distract them at the time they are expecting to be breast fed. You can either take her to a different room or give her fav toys to play or some change in her routine. Am empty stomach and a distraction will help a baby have a full meal. If ur have any family help you can ask them to help by feeding her while u stay out of sight

Due to cold my son eyes have lot of dirt..

How to cure... As my son's eye have lot of irritation

mosquito bitten spots

how to remove mosquito bitten spots from legs of. my 2 year baby.

for feeding

My little girl age 1 yearand8 months old and she is still feeding it is right f..

fair skin in baby

hi my daughter is 1 yr 9 months old her face color is very fair comparatively to..

baby walk ni kr rha

mera baby 1 year 6 month ka hai bt walk ni kr rha .....crawl krke stairs mein u..

suntan in babies

my daughter's complexion has turned bit dark in past 10-12. days due to suntan....

Sleep

Hi.. my son is 1. 5 yrs old.. he never takes a sound sleep.. he sleeps only 1. 5..

Hi My daughter is having cold ,running n..

I have given her cetizen syrup an d home remedies too but her eye keeps on leak..