How to make Aam Panna

This drink is really easy to make. Here is a step by step guide that explains how to make aam panna. 1)      Take some raw mangoes.  Do not try this with ripe mangoes, it won’t work. 2)      Peel their outer skin and remove the seed in the center. Throw away the seed. Take the rest and cut it in the smaller parts. 3)      Boil it, and then drain the water. Take the pulp in a container and put some water, sugar and salt. Then mash it well. 4)      Put the liquid in a jug, add some ice cubes and serve chilled. There you have it, an easy to make and so healthy and tasty to drink, for your good health – Aam Panna.

idly

what to mix with idly? my baby is 6months

food and nutrition

food and nutrition

my baby is 15month old. pls tell me usko kitni quantity main food do. is age mai..

Snacks

My Lil one is 1yr 5 months. She loves fresh cheese. Is tat Ok if I give fresh..

my 3years daughter not eating rice she like only jank foods becoze of it she l..

what do you all think about NESTUM rice?

like every other mum I'm also concerned with how should I start with semi solid..

baby low weight

my twins baby's weight is very low so which food are giving..