How to make Aam Panna

This drink is really easy to make. Here is a step by step guide that explains how to make aam panna. 1)      Take some raw mangoes.  Do not try this with ripe mangoes, it won’t work. 2)      Peel their outer skin and remove the seed in the center. Throw away the seed. Take the rest and cut it in the smaller parts. 3)      Boil it, and then drain the water. Take the pulp in a container and put some water, sugar and salt. Then mash it well. 4)      Put the liquid in a jug, add some ice cubes and serve chilled. There you have it, an easy to make and so healthy and tasty to drink, for your good health – Aam Panna.

diet

hi.. , my son is 7months old and I want to feed almond and cashew . so plz sugge..

idea to preserve milk while travelling i..

as I'm gonna travel for 4-5 hours, how can I carry milk safely?? as it is summe..

ghutti ... is it good to give dabur jana..

Hi i have not started any ghutti to my baby ... is it ok to give dabur janam ghu..

Nutrition

Hi my baby is 8 months old. Can I give him egg yolk?

baby food

hi! I have a 5 months old baby nd I'm working since 2 weeks. so I feed her my mi..

sabudana kheer

how will make sabudana kheer for baby

my 3years daughter not eating rice she like only jank foods becoze of it she l..

Snacks

My Lil one is 1yr 5 months. She loves fresh cheese. Is tat Ok if I give fresh..