Special Needs

How to make my kid leave drinking milk from bottle

Rashmi Bhat

Jul 06, 2015

My 2. 5 yrs kid is drinking milk from bottle. How to make her leave it. At school she wont ask, bt as she returns starts asking. Pls any solution?

Sushma Venkata Lakshmi Verubhothla

Hi rashmi, you can hide her bottle when she is sleeping. If this doesn't work you can apply some shikakai paste or bitter gourd paste on the bottle before she starts drinking the milk. Due its bitterness taste, she will definitely leave bottle..

Rashmi Bhat

Thanks Tina and Leesha for the suggestion :)

Leesha Wadhwani

Nice suggestions Tina... I never give bottle to .my daughter... she is eleven months now. But my grandma use to say that she use to put red chilly on the nipple of bottle and babies quit it. I thought I should share it wid u. May b it helps.

Tina

Hi Rashmi Bhat You may try these- 1. Introduce some attractive cups and sippers to her. May be a small version of ur cup so that u can show big one is for mumma and small one is for angel 2. Appreciate her when she agrees to drink from that cup. 3. Tell her that she'll get something good if she finishes the milk, and that good could be anything which she likes and not necessarily monetary. 4. If she watches cartoons then tell her that her favorite cartoon character also drinks milk in a similar cup. Hope it helps.

constipation

my elder doughter have serious constipation from two year.... i have taken many..

DOWN SYNDROME//HYPOTHYROIDISIM

My 3 yrs old son Ojas doesnt talk yet ..he screams a lot ..keeps his tougue alwa..

Baby problm

My 18month old baby is refusing food from three days... His jaw is swelling too...

low weight

hi my baby boy is 1. 7 year old but his weight is only 8. 6kg and height is 81..

Need a designer to design

Hi next month my Daughter's 2nd birthday on 4th April I am searching designer To..

Not at all drinking cow's milk

Is any reason to not taking cow's milk? during night time too. closing her eyes..

speech

my baby boy is not started to talk