How to select diapers?

Tanu Aggarwal

Hi My baby is 2 month's old. I m confused in selecting diapers. Currently I m using huggies New born diaper. I m confused that what next I used for my baby. Majorly concern is rashes. Plz tell how to select at which stage which diapers are to be used?

Navreet Sahi

pampers pants premium care is the best

shaima

I use pampers 5 start for new born and pampers premium care. both r soft and have given no rashes

Archana Parmar

Its depend upon every baby that which diaper suit to it. But pant style diaper is best. You should clean the front skin very well either from wipes or water at eveey diaper change. Also apply some powder after cleaning skin. You can also use diaper rash cream and powder available in market.

Haritima Pandey

Hi.. I found pampers diapers are better thn huggies. rashes cms BT very less. So am using diaper rashes cream. BT nw at day time am nt using diaper fr my baby only at night am using.

Tejal Singh

Hi. This was the first question came in out mind when we decided to switch from nappy to diaper after 20 days of my baby birth. The best way is to check whether baby is comfortable, any leakage (as all diaper co says its no leakage, but some time it leaks) and most important Rashes. I used mamy poko,than pamper normal and finally settled to pampers active 5 star protection and libero.

gayatri chadwa

Hello.. Diapers can be really a tricky part as rashes are a major concern.. i used pampers new born diapers for my baby and it gave her rashes.. She is now 4 months and since a month I am using Pampers premium care pants and there are no rashes... you will have to see which ones suit your baby. Try and use the ones which have more natural and soft material. Every parent will have a different opinion for it. You need to check for your baby.

refusing solid food

Why is my 9 month old baby refusing suddenly to eat solid food?

Skin care

which creame is best for 3months baby??

wipes

I used to clean my son from johnson baby wipes after changing diaper . is it saf..

facing gas n constipation

my son is 6 months 3 weeks. please suggest me how to tackle with gas n constipa..

baby not rolled till now

Baby is 5 months old... Still not rolled on her back... Any thing to worry about..

homemade instant food..

hi mommies.. for 4 days I m going to other place I. e other city with my family...

Breast feeding diet

hello ... my daughter s 2months old and I breast feed her... can anyone tell me..

Food for New born

My baby is 3. 5 months old. Currently he is taking only mothers feed. When can..