Special Needs

How to settle hyperactive child in schools

Atish Sanghavi

I'm getting complaints regarding my 4year child from school that he is very hyperactive in classroom and can't be handled by a single person. He is good in drawing and writing too but he do not respond to teacher commands and it finds very difficult to them to handle him

• 1

Hi Atish Sanghavi You may refer to an earlier parent talk on a similar topic- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/lack-of-concentration-in-classroom/521

never brush nd bath at morn

my son is 3 yrs he never brush at morning.. nd also scared to take bath also...

never brush nd bath

daily dng like this... he has mood means.. take bath nd brush.... last one mont..

cold and cough

hi mam I am shoba my son name is Sandeep he is cold and cough . he is 4years old..

About M R vaccine

I have already got my kids vaccinatedMMR vaccine when they were one and half yea..

my son does not speak well.

docter diagnosed he is affected with mreld. how can i recover soon. his age is 3..

speech

my child is 4 years 3 months and has just started talking g . his speech is not..

For summer

Hello my baby is 6 months old... which kind of food can I give in summer....