Special Needs

How to settle hyperactive child in schools

Atish Sanghavi

I'm getting complaints regarding my 4year child from school that he is very hyperactive in classroom and can't be handled by a single person. He is good in drawing and writing too but he do not respond to teacher commands and it finds very difficult to them to handle him

• 1

Hi Atish Sanghavi You may refer to an earlier parent talk on a similar topic- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/lack-of-concentration-in-classroom/521

never brush nd bath at morn

my son is 3 yrs he never brush at morning.. nd also scared to take bath also...

never brush nd bath

daily dng like this... he has mood means.. take bath nd brush.... last one mont..

my daughter is 3 and half yearsold she..

my daughteris 3 and half yearsold she has problem in eatingshe never feelhungry..

Hi Preeti

Hi Preeti. Meri beti raat ko thode din se bahut masti karti hai. Aurora hamari..

crazy in electronic devices

my son is 4yrs old. he always play in electronic devices. such as grinder, mixin..

second child

second child

Best soap and shampoo

My daughter is 7 years old. Which soap and shampoos are best for her. Please gi..