Special Needs

How to settle hyperactive child in schools

Atish Sanghavi

I'm getting complaints regarding my 4year child from school that he is very hyperactive in classroom and can't be handled by a single person. He is good in drawing and writing too but he do not respond to teacher commands and it finds very difficult to them to handle him

• 1

Hi Atish Sanghavi You may refer to an earlier parent talk on a similar topic- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/lack-of-concentration-in-classroom/521

speech

my child is 4 years 3 months and has just started talking g . his speech is not..

never brush nd bath

daily dng like this... he has mood means.. take bath nd brush.... last one mont..

never brush nd bath at morn

my son is 3 yrs he never brush at morning.. nd also scared to take bath also...

cold and cough

hi mam I am shoba my son name is Sandeep he is cold and cough . he is 4years old..

my son does not speak well.

docter diagnosed he is affected with mreld. how can i recover soon. his age is 3..

About M R vaccine

I have already got my kids vaccinatedMMR vaccine when they were one and half yea..

imperfect shape of legs

my baby is 3 yr and 10 months old. she has 20 kg weight now a days. her legs are..

vaccination

Hi I am having 4yrs baby I am in Mexico country what r the vaccines available fo..