How to stop breast feed?

aswini

Hi all, Please let me know how to stop the toddler from mothers feed?

Christina Dsouza

I had a friend who's son left breast feeding at 3.... was feeding only in d nights.... my friend had gone on a trip to Goa with his son his wife couldn't join him... when the mother was away he didn't want milk... n when he returned to Mumbai he had left the habbit strange... but it worked

Yamini

Hi, i followed the below methods and it took two weeks time to achieve. 1. Please take the support of family members, whenever it is the time to feed your child, give your child to someone else and ask them to play with your child in your absence. 2. Try giving your child milk, through spoon in that time(not the mother)3. It is common for a child to cry in that period, but please have patience and dont bend. Above all, please ask your doctor, if you are still healthy and can how long you can feed your child.

Aparna

Hi there r many ways through which u can help ur child stop breast feed. U can apply asafoetida ( hing)or neem leaves paste on ur nipples. It will give d baby a different taste he is used to. U have to use them every time u feed him. The main test is urs as its ur patience level which will help ur baby to overcome from the habit.

deepika tiwari

Please share ur views and comments ...am also looking forward for the same solution.

Due to cold my son eyes have lot of dirt..

How to cure... As my son's eye have lot of irritation

cough cold and fever

my baby feeling very irritated... How to help my baby to recover from cold sympt..

how to stop Brest milk giving

my son is just 16months boy.

loose stool

which fruits give to your baby during loose motion??plz suggest

vomiting

my baby has cold n cough... n he did vomit after i gave him shower... is everyth..

Baby walking

Hello my baby is 15mnths old he has NT strtd walking on his own... he walks wid..

baby oil for face and body

Hello, could someone please tell me which oil is best for baby body and face and..

Cracks in lips

Can anyone suggest what do we need to apply for lip cracks to kids.