How to stop breast feed?

Aswini

Hi all, Please let me know how to stop the toddler from mothers feed?

Christina Dsouza

I had a friend who's son left breast feeding at 3.... was feeding only in d nights.... my friend had gone on a trip to Goa with his son his wife couldn't join him... when the mother was away he didn't want milk... n when he returned to Mumbai he had left the habbit strange... but it worked

Yamini

Hi, i followed the below methods and it took two weeks time to achieve. 1. Please take the support of family members, whenever it is the time to feed your child, give your child to someone else and ask them to play with your child in your absence. 2. Try giving your child milk, through spoon in that time(not the mother)3. It is common for a child to cry in that period, but please have patience and dont bend. Above all, please ask your doctor, if you are still healthy and can how long you can feed your child.

Aparna

Hi there r many ways through which u can help ur child stop breast feed. U can apply asafoetida ( hing)or neem leaves paste on ur nipples. It will give d baby a different taste he is used to. U have to use them every time u feed him. The main test is urs as its ur patience level which will help ur baby to overcome from the habit.

deepika tiwari

Please share ur views and comments ...am also looking forward for the same solution.

sleeping issue

hii moms my daughter is 1 months old.. she doest sleep as much as she should sle..

for feeding

My little girl age 1 yearand8 months old and she is still feeding it is right f..

loose stool

my baby is doing loose stool from last week... I gave him pomogrante juice.. b..

weight gain

my son is 2 yr old he get cold and cough frequently what shall i do for that and..

mosquito bitten spots

how to remove mosquito bitten spots from legs of. my 2 year baby.

suntan in babies

my daughter's complexion has turned bit dark in past 10-12. days due to suntan....

bottle feed for my 15 months baby

hi my daughter is of 15 mnths she is on my feed and food. problem is she hates t..

Poops not clear

Hi my 13 month baby poops not clear. Previously he do twice a day. But..