How to stop breast feed?

aswini

Hi all, Please let me know how to stop the toddler from mothers feed?

Christina Dsouza

I had a friend who's son left breast feeding at 3.... was feeding only in d nights.... my friend had gone on a trip to Goa with his son his wife couldn't join him... when the mother was away he didn't want milk... n when he returned to Mumbai he had left the habbit strange... but it worked

Yamini

Hi, i followed the below methods and it took two weeks time to achieve. 1. Please take the support of family members, whenever it is the time to feed your child, give your child to someone else and ask them to play with your child in your absence. 2. Try giving your child milk, through spoon in that time(not the mother)3. It is common for a child to cry in that period, but please have patience and dont bend. Above all, please ask your doctor, if you are still healthy and can how long you can feed your child.

Aparna

Hi there r many ways through which u can help ur child stop breast feed. U can apply asafoetida ( hing)or neem leaves paste on ur nipples. It will give d baby a different taste he is used to. U have to use them every time u feed him. The main test is urs as its ur patience level which will help ur baby to overcome from the habit.

deepika tiwari

Please share ur views and comments ...am also looking forward for the same solution.

baby seeking problem

Hi Mom's. Actully meri Betti 2saal ek mhiny ki hai. vo mummaa Papa ,nhi ,Jaana..

Due to cold my son eyes have lot of dirt..

How to cure... As my son's eye have lot of irritation

baby care

how could I stop the habbit of diappers of my 3yrs old baby..

my baby weight

my girl is one year 2 month old but she weighs just 6. 8 but very active eating..

hair growth

my babies are get mundan what will I do for healthy hair growth.

rashes

my baby has rashes because of loose motion.. what i have to do??please suggest

baby oil for face and body

Hello, could someone please tell me which oil is best for baby body and face and..

vomiting

my baby has cold n cough... n he did vomit after i gave him shower... is everyth..