How to stop breast feed?

Aswini

Hi all, Please let me know how to stop the toddler from mothers feed?

Christina Dsouza

I had a friend who's son left breast feeding at 3.... was feeding only in d nights.... my friend had gone on a trip to Goa with his son his wife couldn't join him... when the mother was away he didn't want milk... n when he returned to Mumbai he had left the habbit strange... but it worked

Yamini

Hi, i followed the below methods and it took two weeks time to achieve. 1. Please take the support of family members, whenever it is the time to feed your child, give your child to someone else and ask them to play with your child in your absence. 2. Try giving your child milk, through spoon in that time(not the mother)3. It is common for a child to cry in that period, but please have patience and dont bend. Above all, please ask your doctor, if you are still healthy and can how long you can feed your child.

Aparna

Hi there r many ways through which u can help ur child stop breast feed. U can apply asafoetida ( hing)or neem leaves paste on ur nipples. It will give d baby a different taste he is used to. U have to use them every time u feed him. The main test is urs as its ur patience level which will help ur baby to overcome from the habit.

deepika tiwari

Please share ur views and comments ...am also looking forward for the same solution.

polio drops

if baby suffering with fever is it safe to have polio drops . If I had what is t..

increase height

my son 2 year 10 month and height 87 cm what do for increase height

how to handle my child when he is aggres..

hi I m suffering from glaucoma disease that's y I m not tolerate noise. and when..

Baby Care

My child is 1year $7month. Now she is having yellow pathes on her teeth . What i..

Socks

My daughter is 1. 2years old, is it ok if I let her wear socks in night while s..

child health

my bay girl is 16 months old can we use odomose to save her from mosquito bite a..

urine tes

what is pus cell and what's is range in 2 years old kid...

Feeding for 1. 3 year old baby

Hi How many times a 1. 3 year old baby should wake up at night for breastfeed?