How to take care of 3+ yrs kid

Manjula

Hi, my baby is 3+ yrs now. she is very much interested in playing with the kids. now she always wants to go others home to play. late night also she will go. finally it will affect to her health. Daily as soon as i reach home from office with the kid, she will go directly to their house. since i am working women how to handle this situation. i want to make her to sit and play at home only. Dear Parents suggest me ideas.

• 1

Hi Manjula, you may want to sit her down and tell her in gentle tones that mommy would also love to spend some time with her. When you pick your daughter from the day care (I am assuming it) talk to her about her day and ask her about her friends and share yours as well with her. This will create a bond between you two and she will want to spend more time with you rather than going out to play with other kids. Hope this helps.

Study

My son is moody n doesn't writes more i want some suggestions how to mk him read..

how to handle a very intelligent but nau..

my 5 yr old daughter is very intelligent but daily her teachers complaint about..

having stomach pain

my son is 4 n half year . from last 4 days when he eat anything his stomach pain..

my kid is not social

hello,, my son is 4. 3 but he is not much interactive... he hardly shows respons..

Toilet training for my daughter.

Hi all, my daughter is 4 year old. She is still not saying she wants go to rest..

about confused questions. .

my son is 6. 9 yrs. He asks very critical questions (eg. about sexual organs) th..

self activities

I want my child to play alone. she is a single child and all the time she wants..

child is becuming over possessive

hii.. i hv a son who is 3yrs 1mnth old. he doesnt lik me talking to my parents,..