How to take care of 3+ yrs kid

Manjula

Hi, my baby is 3+ yrs now. she is very much interested in playing with the kids. now she always wants to go others home to play. late night also she will go. finally it will affect to her health. Daily as soon as i reach home from office with the kid, she will go directly to their house. since i am working women how to handle this situation. i want to make her to sit and play at home only. Dear Parents suggest me ideas.

• 1

Hi Manjula, you may want to sit her down and tell her in gentle tones that mommy would also love to spend some time with her. When you pick your daughter from the day care (I am assuming it) talk to her about her day and ask her about her friends and share yours as well with her. This will create a bond between you two and she will want to spend more time with you rather than going out to play with other kids. Hope this helps.

how to tackle stubborn child

Hi.. my daughter is of 4n half yr she is very stubborn how to deal with these ty..

hello everyone,

some time my son is getting angry and start throwing objects near him. please su..

Study

My son is moody n doesn't writes more i want some suggestions how to mk him read..

baby anger

hi my baby is around 3 yrs 7 months and I am working ...we stay in joint family..

My son don't speak in sentence and moody

hi my son is still not able to communicate properly and if we force him to say f..

interested

she his not interested in study's or to eat food

how i control my child?

hello my child is 3 years 2 month old. she behaves rudly. she is short tempered...

Khelne par jyada dhyan

Mera beta school nahi Jana chahta wo khelna chahta h hamesha kya karen