How to take care of 3+ yrs kid

manjula

Hi, my baby is 3+ yrs now. she is very much interested in playing with the kids. now she always wants to go others home to play. late night also she will go. finally it will affect to her health. Daily as soon as i reach home from office with the kid, she will go directly to their house. since i am working women how to handle this situation. i want to make her to sit and play at home only. Dear Parents suggest me ideas.

• 1

Hi Manjula, you may want to sit her down and tell her in gentle tones that mommy would also love to spend some time with her. When you pick your daughter from the day care (I am assuming it) talk to her about her day and ask her about her friends and share yours as well with her. This will create a bond between you two and she will want to spend more time with you rather than going out to play with other kids. Hope this helps.

he is very fussy

he doesn't obey me

how to tackle stubborn child

Hi.. my daughter is of 4n half yr she is very stubborn how to deal with these ty..

my son health

my son having cold every day wat to do

imitating nature, never take her decisio..

she always imitate other kids,not take her own decision

he is hyper active child. always roamin..

he is hyper active child. always roaming. have no fear. always argue, do not..

constipation

even after giving syrup for constipation child is not passing motion daily. not..

behavioural problem

my 6 yr old, only son cries for each and everything. he could not adjust with hi..