How to take care when they are not feeling.

M Tsmung Guite

As my child is 11months old how would i know when he is sick.

Rabiya

My daughter is 11 months. She sleeps too late at night. She get up late in the morning. It makes me irritating because of her schedule. Please suggest me.. What should I do... My husband comes late at night

Hi M tsmung Guite, a child has his own ways of communicating his discomfort due to illness. some of the symptoms will be, refusal to feed/eat/drink, unable to sleep, crankiness, crying excessively, listlessness, low on energy, no interest in activities that the child otherwise enjoys. These things iwll give you a hint of an onset of an illness or an illness. Injuries you can identify if the child cries when touched on a particular spot. Diaper rash etc too are indentified in the similar way--a redness, or when cleaning if he cries. Also, a change in the colour and parlor of the child, a change or unnatural smell in the stools. Any internal illness can be noticed by fever. Hope this helps.

cold cough

my 14month baby is suffering from cold and cough for last 10day. dwai se v prope..

about reducing the breast milk

is cabgol tab safe for reducing the breast milk

post natal tummy

im mother of 7 months baby. Still i look like a pregnant. how to get flat tummy..

family planning

hai i have undergone family planning n striches also removed,doc advised me to p..

about the mother

Hi. I m a mother to a 3month old . this app/blog is really helping me with my ne..

reduce tummy fat after laparoscopy tubec..

i have undergone laproscopy tubectomy two months ago. when can I start my exerci..

mere beby ki naabhi bhr jyada nikli hui h vo ek mhine 3 din ka hua h... kaise th..

weight

from last 2month my baby weight not increase. in this 2month 4teeth was visible...