How to take care when they are not feeling.

M Tsmung Guite

As my child is 11months old how would i know when he is sick.

Rabiya

My daughter is 11 months. She sleeps too late at night. She get up late in the morning. It makes me irritating because of her schedule. Please suggest me.. What should I do... My husband comes late at night

Hi M tsmung Guite, a child has his own ways of communicating his discomfort due to illness. some of the symptoms will be, refusal to feed/eat/drink, unable to sleep, crankiness, crying excessively, listlessness, low on energy, no interest in activities that the child otherwise enjoys. These things iwll give you a hint of an onset of an illness or an illness. Injuries you can identify if the child cries when touched on a particular spot. Diaper rash etc too are indentified in the similar way--a redness, or when cleaning if he cries. Also, a change in the colour and parlor of the child, a change or unnatural smell in the stools. Any internal illness can be noticed by fever. Hope this helps.

related to ma periods after delivery

hello frnds, I got ma periods soon after a month of c section delivery, this is..

about the mother

Hi. I m a mother to a 3month old . this app/blog is really helping me with my ne..

12 weeks pregnant

I m 12 week pregnant now also I am feeling tired and head ache vomiting is ther..

stuffy nose

hi friends my baby is 7 1/2 months and he always have stuffy nose. ..nose is al..

Hi.. my mil is suffering from bone cance..

My Mil is suffering my bone cancer. she takes my 9 months old daughter and kiss..

weight loss

after c- section how to tighten belly... 5 months completed still I didn't get..

Reusable dipers

Is anyone using reusable diaper? can any one tell which brand will be best?

oil n shampoo for hair

My Lil one s 16 months nw. til nw am using johnsons baby products for hair oil a..