How to teach story which easy and simple method

Radhagowri Karthikeyan

I want to teach story to my kid. He s 6 years old. He s speech delay

Radhagowri Karthikeyan

thank u shikha for yr valuable comments

Radha u can begin by writing a story in short sentences with simple words .Also you could draw picture cards,with each card depicting a scene from the story. Narrate yourself first with the help of picture card as well as gestures. Use same sentences as far as possible. This would help the child memorize words and then use these while narrating . If possible make use of words he already knows while writing sentences. Practice everyday for few weeks. I am sure with repetition,use of gestures as well as pictorial representation of the story he would be able to grasp and finally narrate a story. Say for example- begin by hare and the tortoise story. Draw picture cards. Write the wholé story in short simple few sentences. Narrate with the help of picture cards. Don't forget to praise him at every step. Hope this helps!

concentration

I am worried about how to increase the concentration of child in studies

school in Bangalore

pls anybody reply.. about schools in varthur

No to study

My daughter is 4years old and creates lot of drama while studying she takes ab..

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

Best school

Which school is best in Bhubaneswar?

Cbse schools in pune

Can anyone please suggest me good cbse schools in North pune region.. Especially..