How to teach story which easy and simple method

Radhagowri Karthikeyan

I want to teach story to my kid. He s 6 years old. He s speech delay

Radhagowri Karthikeyan

thank u shikha for yr valuable comments

Radha u can begin by writing a story in short sentences with simple words .Also you could draw picture cards,with each card depicting a scene from the story. Narrate yourself first with the help of picture card as well as gestures. Use same sentences as far as possible. This would help the child memorize words and then use these while narrating . If possible make use of words he already knows while writing sentences. Practice everyday for few weeks. I am sure with repetition,use of gestures as well as pictorial representation of the story he would be able to grasp and finally narrate a story. Say for example- begin by hare and the tortoise story. Draw picture cards. Write the wholé story in short simple few sentences. Narrate with the help of picture cards. Don't forget to praise him at every step. Hope this helps!

not taking interest in study

my son is about 7 yrs. he always wants to play and watching TV. not taking inte..

Good schools in jaipur

hie my daughter is turning 4 now and I am confused to which school I should take..

about less concentration of my son

my son is 5 years old.. he didn't concentrate when he is learning.... if i say h..

my kid is not intrested in studying

hi all.. my daughter is not intrested in studies... although she has a sharp min..

children habit

my daughter is 6+. she had a habit to watch cartoons and never shows her interes..

Cellphone

My both the watching online videos continuesly I could not stop them

perenting

about parenting