How to teach story which easy and simple method

Radhagowri Karthikeyan

I want to teach story to my kid. He s 6 years old. He s speech delay

Radhagowri Karthikeyan

thank u shikha for yr valuable comments

Radha u can begin by writing a story in short sentences with simple words .Also you could draw picture cards,with each card depicting a scene from the story. Narrate yourself first with the help of picture card as well as gestures. Use same sentences as far as possible. This would help the child memorize words and then use these while narrating . If possible make use of words he already knows while writing sentences. Practice everyday for few weeks. I am sure with repetition,use of gestures as well as pictorial representation of the story he would be able to grasp and finally narrate a story. Say for example- begin by hare and the tortoise story. Draw picture cards. Write the wholé story in short simple few sentences. Narrate with the help of picture cards. Don't forget to praise him at every step. Hope this helps!

Activity box is it useful ?

Need suggestions about activity box call Flinto.. please suggest me , where it..

studies

my daughter. avoids to study... she is good in orals but avoids writing... i dnt..

Unable to attend school activity

My child 4yrs 7 mnth is not able to cope up with school activity. He is not able..

he soon forget his study

forget his study what he has learnt yesturday

concentration

hello my child is 3 years old he get cough and cold easily last full month he w..

school search need review for sister niv..

hi im planning to put my daughter in proper school. wanted ur reciews on sister..

WHO TO READ

EDUCATION

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..