How to teach story which easy and simple method

Radhagowri Karthikeyan

I want to teach story to my kid. He s 6 years old. He s speech delay

Radhagowri Karthikeyan

thank u shikha for yr valuable comments

Radha u can begin by writing a story in short sentences with simple words .Also you could draw picture cards,with each card depicting a scene from the story. Narrate yourself first with the help of picture card as well as gestures. Use same sentences as far as possible. This would help the child memorize words and then use these while narrating . If possible make use of words he already knows while writing sentences. Practice everyday for few weeks. I am sure with repetition,use of gestures as well as pictorial representation of the story he would be able to grasp and finally narrate a story. Say for example- begin by hare and the tortoise story. Draw picture cards. Write the wholé story in short simple few sentences. Narrate with the help of picture cards. Don't forget to praise him at every step. Hope this helps!

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

lacking concentration

my six year old does not like to study at all. What shall I do to make her study..

son is learning but using bad words. how..

how to reduce and protect him from learning baf words

education & child angry

ny child is very angry about studies.

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..