Special Needs

How to train my 8 month old to sleep in the crib

Bharathi R

Hi I have a 8 month old baby, she is used to sleep with us. Now i want to make her sleep in the crib. Any idea? I will make her sleep and try to put in the crib, the moment i put her in crib she is awake and not sleeping again

Bharathi R

Thanks for the tips.. will try it..

Aabha

I am assuming that the crib is in the same room as yours! :)

Aabha

Hi.. I have just started making my 8 and half month old daughter sleep in her cot. I suggest you try to make ur baby familiar with the cot by letting him/her play in it for sometime,do some masti together.. and start by putting them in the cot during the day naps.. if possible ensure they are fast asleep before putting them in the cot for the initial few days. Also,place a comfy object in their hand like a small plush toy or a soft muslin cloth, they feel secure by this. Then maybe later you can slowly make them sleep at night too.

Neha Jain

Parents please share, I have the similar concern for my nine month old

boy name

suggest me some names starting with p

unique name for my princess

hello all.... please suggest name for my little princess.... the letters are Ve..

boy names

boy baby names starts from b and j

Food while travelling

Hi mommies, My LO is 10 mnths old. Need to go out of station in family functio..

urine issues

hii today he urinates only 2time in a day bcz of fever n tiredness is it ok... 1..

Names

Can you please suggest names starting with A and S for baby girl

fever due to vaccine

after giving vaccine my baby having fever. I have given paracetamol thrice bt st..