Special Needs

How to train my 8 month old to sleep in the crib

Bharathi R

Hi I have a 8 month old baby, she is used to sleep with us. Now i want to make her sleep in the crib. Any idea? I will make her sleep and try to put in the crib, the moment i put her in crib she is awake and not sleeping again

Bharathi R

Thanks for the tips.. will try it..

Aabha

I am assuming that the crib is in the same room as yours! :)

Aabha

Hi.. I have just started making my 8 and half month old daughter sleep in her cot. I suggest you try to make ur baby familiar with the cot by letting him/her play in it for sometime,do some masti together.. and start by putting them in the cot during the day naps.. if possible ensure they are fast asleep before putting them in the cot for the initial few days. Also,place a comfy object in their hand like a small plush toy or a soft muslin cloth, they feel secure by this. Then maybe later you can slowly make them sleep at night too.

Neha Jain

Parents please share, I have the similar concern for my nine month old

Travelling

Hi frnds ..my lo is 11 mnths ..n i am travelling to ahmedabad by train.. i m not..

bottle suggestion

my 9 month old baby is not ready to take bottle milk if I breast pump nd give it..

feeding

hy guys koi muje bata skta he ki feeding kab 6udani chahie bacche ko konse month..

allergy ho rhi h

meri daughter ke gale ke aas pas kafi sare Dane ho gaye the ab udme se..

don't drinking milk

hii my daughter is 1yearand2month's old she is not drinking milk only breastmilk..

plz suggest a good pediatrician in Rajah..

plz suggest a good pediatrician in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh

Small doubt

My daughter is now 4 month baby, cerelac is good to give now?

swollen lips n nose

baby fell off from bed.. nose bleed.. nose swollen n red now. lips swollen n red..