I am a SAHP (Stay at Home Parent). Am i different?

Praveen Premkumar

I came across this somewhere and thought of taking feedback from all of you. Is a SAHP different from the rest? Are their priorities different?

• 2

Hmmm.. if its a mom then it is pretty common.. or should I say it is the rule.. it is only when the Dad stays at home that it becomes "different"... and then again in th emore progressiveparts of the world, there are no raised eyebrows.. we in India still have a long way to go on that count.. as for priorities, I think so in some ways one is prioritising 'family/kids' over that 'extra income'.. and then again it is not just about the financial aspect of it... a fulfilling job does bring in a lot of contentment and self satisfaction... this is a tough one.. and to each her own :)

it is actually different for different people... but primarily the focus and priorities are different for a sahp... i was a SAHP for the first 5 yrs of my daughter as i really wanted to be there for her and do it the right way ... also i am a compulsive by nature :-) so i could not trust anyone else being in charge.... now at almost 6 yrs i can see my daughter a very confident and self assured child and i am happy i did it ... To each his own i guess....

positive parenting

see how powerful positive parenting is. try implementing in your parenting journ..

Nice info on teething

Sikha Mam. Thx for a nice blog on teething. Hope to hv many such blogs in future

Baby boy name

I want a unique baby boy name. Please suggest

my question

Hai all. I'm a mom of 8 month old baby... my periods s not regular after pregnan..

Loss of interest in eating food by 9 mon..

Hi, need an urgent help. My baby has suddenly lost interest in eating food and..

your perception about name

do you have any idea about the name CHADURVEDIGA?? and is it necessary to name b..

Lactation

I have a new born baby who is not drinking milk and always sleeping not even wak..