Education and Learning Career

I AM Prepared - Essential Five

Asefa Vijay Kumar

Recent surveys show that only 47% of graduate are employable today. So what is actually happening, our children study, get great grades or percentages and then struggle? Are we as parents responsible?  Some of the essential life skills are not being developed by our education system, such as confidence, integrity & values, communication, defining personal goals etc. This is leading to the gap between the industry and young adults. While the job market is open and plenty of openings today, I see the youth struggle to make it to the right careers.   Essential Five, provides these skills to empower and transform young adults to take charge of their life and careers. www. essential5. co. in   Share your views if you think your young adult or someone known needs to harness these skills

tests

my son 12 years is not getting good grades he answers very nicely in class befor..

school

Can someone give me review about nps jayanagar 7th block Pl thinking about my ki..

how to motivate my child

guidelines for her studies

study

my child no concentration in studies

Which one is better board among IG and c..

I want my son to opt IG in 9th grade will it be good to switch from cbse to Igcs..

Abt education

education She has. less concentration wat to do

I want to engage my elder one in studies..

how to engage him in studies

Education

my son is 9th standred is brilliance level is not up to the mark