Education and Learning Career

I AM Prepared - Essential Five

Asefa Vijay Kumar

Recent surveys show that only 47% of graduate are employable today. So what is actually happening, our children study, get great grades or percentages and then struggle? Are we as parents responsible?  Some of the essential life skills are not being developed by our education system, such as confidence, integrity & values, communication, defining personal goals etc. This is leading to the gap between the industry and young adults. While the job market is open and plenty of openings today, I see the youth struggle to make it to the right careers.   Essential Five, provides these skills to empower and transform young adults to take charge of their life and careers. www. essential5. co. in   Share your views if you think your young adult or someone known needs to harness these skills

behaviour

telling lies

my child is in tenth standard but he is..

How to score more marks in tenth exams. ?

online tutorials

hi my son next year going to class 9th and I am searching online tuitions for hi..

education

my child not got the good marks please help me

My son is least interested in studies

My son has lost interest in studies. He keeps on giving excuses for not studying

about her self esteem

she is twelve years old she is very good in study but she has no confidence she'..

not studying

my son is not studying at all &he is telling lie what to do please let me know