Education and Learning Career

I AM Prepared - Essential Five

Asefa Vijay Kumar

Recent surveys show that only 47% of graduate are employable today. So what is actually happening, our children study, get great grades or percentages and then struggle? Are we as parents responsible?  Some of the essential life skills are not being developed by our education system, such as confidence, integrity & values, communication, defining personal goals etc. This is leading to the gap between the industry and young adults. While the job market is open and plenty of openings today, I see the youth struggle to make it to the right careers.   Essential Five, provides these skills to empower and transform young adults to take charge of their life and careers. www. essential5. co. in   Share your views if you think your young adult or someone known needs to harness these skills

my sons name is Pawan & Nakul age is 13..

Both r very clever and smart very good in studies I won't to fulfills their dr..

about her self esteem

she is twelve years old she is very good in study but she has no confidence she'..

lack of selfstudy

my daughter is 12years old. she is not interested in self study & her hand writi..

tests

my son 12 years is not getting good grades he answers very nicely in class befor..

Behavior and it's effect on study

my son who is a student of class 11th. He is very calm going fellow. after ente..

my child is in tenth standard but he is..

How to score more marks in tenth exams. ?

not studying

my son is not studying at all &he is telling lie what to do please let me know

behaviour

telling lies