Babycare Special Needs

I found one grey hair to my 3 yrs old daughter

Suchita Dalal

Recently I have observed that my 3 yrs old daughter has one grey hair (there may be more than one but as of now i saw only one). How it is possible for such a small kid. It is really very shocking and depressing for me as a mother :( Can someone ever face this problem? Do I need to start medicine for her? Will it be useful? Please suggest how to get rid of this issue.

Preethi Pemmaiah

Hi Pooja thank u so much even my 7 year has 1 grey felt miserable will for sure start b complex

Suchita Dalal

Thanks Pooja.. I will consult with her pediatric next time.

pooja

My son had a single white hair n i showed it to peadetricisn he suggested b complex syrup for him... just a single bottle has done wonders. Do consult her doc next time

Suchita Dalal

Thanks Meenu.. I am regularly giving almonds but now will start awala as well. Please suggest any specific food /home remedy which help to recover the problem

Meenu Vemuri

Hi... it's quite normal to have one or two grey hair at this age. don't worry it will disappear in a few months. Give ur child lots of almonds,awala,. this will help n I don't think so that u should consult to a doctor as my daughter also had the same problem. But now she is fine there are no grey hairs.

Suchita Dalal

I need to closely monitor for it. Should i take consultation for grey hair?

Suchita Dalal

Thanks Rashi.

Rashi

Hi Suchita, Don't worry it possible and Its alright if your daughter has one grey hair. Pediatricians says its ok to have one grey hair. Problem is when the number increases so you have to closely monitor if there are more grey hair growing and give a healthy diet to your daughter.

weight

my girl baby of age 1yr 5 months weighing 10. 8 kg is it OK. wht must be the w..

DOWN SYNDROME//HYPOTHYROIDISIM

My 3 yrs old son Ojas doesnt talk yet ..he screams a lot ..keeps his tougue alwa..

vomiting

my baby has cold n cough... n he did vomit after i gave him shower... is everyth..

baby oil for face and body

Hello, could someone please tell me which oil is best for baby body and face and..

ragi

can I give ragi for my baby in winter .? she is ,15 month old

stop breastfeeding

hi all. my son is 17 months now. I want to stop breastfeeding especially at nigh..

loose stool

which fruits give to your baby during loose motion??plz suggest

Suggest me the best ... A Worried Mom

My daughter is 2 yrs 5 months old .. she was born premature ... i used to give h..