Outdoor Activities and Events

I m a mother of a boy who is 2 year nd 9 mnths..... What activities should i do to involve him?

Meghna Agarwal

He don't liKe to sit at 1 place so looking for some activities so that his time can be utilized and not wasted

• 3

archana j

i guess block will work for him as he will try to make something from that and children are such that untill and unless they achieve their task they wont give up. this will help u in both way ;-)

DrAnshita Singh Rathore

1. coloring 2. Scribbling with chalk and board 3. Blocks 4. Puppets and stories 5. Jigsaw puzzles... long list.. But all of these involve one parent too.. so male sure u sit there and indulge the child in these, once they grow up they make and invent there own games and activities.

Hi meghna! This blog may be helpful. http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-improve-concentration-levels-for-your-child/547

too frightened to walk

my daughter has completed 14 months but still she is not walking. she is too fri..

Taking baby out everyday...

Is it important to take baby to park or outside everyday.. because its so hot o..

about dressing

hello all,can i get some creative ideas for dressing my son as brinjal veg for t..

child activity

my toddler 18 month old which type of activities I can give to my child... whi..