Ideal routine for 15 months baby

Arika Tiwari

Mar 28, 2016

Hi all, can anyone guide me what should be routine of 15 month old baby girl . Also my baby yet has not accepted cow/ buffalo milk, she prefers only Breast milk and neither she eats roti or any vegetables. She eats only fruits. What to do? What is other alternatives if she does not take milk or roti... your suggeetions will really help me. Thank you in advance.

• 1

Mamatha NS

My Son is 14 months old and i give him ragisari/upma/idli/dosa for breakfast and for lunch it will be rice and dal with smashed veggies like carrot,potato,green leaves etc.. dinner it will be chapathi dipped in milk with sugar. In between i give him some fruits and biscuits. Most of the time he takes all these foods and sometimes he is too cranky and i have to end up giving him only fruits like banana/apple etc.. When it comes to sleep he has the routine of sleeping twice in day time, morning after shower, probably for 2hrs & later in the evening for 2hrs.

badam

My son is 16 month old. Any one pls let me know how feed badam to him

Food recipe

Can someone share what kind of food can b given to 16 months old baby ? Any reci..

syrup bandy

as per doc advise I gave bandy syrup on Friday night 5ml and was advised to give..

winter care

now in udaipur temp 9-7,deg. how to protect my daughter?

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..

Daughter don't speak mich

My daughter don't speak much. She's 2. 4 months old. She's very intelligent th..

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

concentration issue

my daughter is 16 month old, whenever I try to teach her small things like bye b..