Ideal TV time

Usha

How much should be the ideal TV time for kids ?

• 4

:-)... one more week :-)

Usha

thanks Nitin ! Bhavna,I agree during school days I can manage for an hour or even less, but during holidays it doubles and sometimes triples.

As they say all things are good in moderation , sometimes tv really works with the toddler to make them sit in one place , i know i could only finish house work when i used to put my daughter in front of the tv , i can safely say i used the tv as a baby sitter on many occasions... but with time i had to cut the time short on the tv viewing for my daughter. With the vacations on she actually gets to see more than 2 hrs sometimes but on a school day it is a set rule in our house that between the tv/i pad and my computer she can have a choice and she can choose any medium as long as it is for only 1 hour..

for kids younger than 4 it should be less than 30 min,,,for the next 2 years, it can be around an hour or so, and for older children till 10-11 it could be even 2 hours, but ideally not in a single stretch

Decreased breast milk

Hi all ..suddenly by breast milk decreased from 2 days pls tel me hw to increase..

Baby won't sleep during day time.

My daughter is 1. 5 mnth old,she won't sleep during day tm but sleeps wel drng n..

baby unable to sit

hii my baby is 7+ months but he is still unable to sit whenever i make him sit h..

good name for baby boy starts with lette..

please suggest some good names starts with letter P or T for my baby boy

baby food

my baby is refusing all the food items and formula milk. how to avoid breast fee..

Newby.

hey all. I've only just found this cool app and I'm totally new here. I'm the ve..

delivered

hello everyone I delivered a girl baby last month . how to go to baby care in th..

Nice info on teething

Sikha Mam. Thx for a nice blog on teething. Hope to hv many such blogs in future