Ideal TV time

Usha

How much should be the ideal TV time for kids ?

• 4

:-)... one more week :-)

Usha

thanks Nitin ! Bhavna,I agree during school days I can manage for an hour or even less, but during holidays it doubles and sometimes triples.

As they say all things are good in moderation , sometimes tv really works with the toddler to make them sit in one place , i know i could only finish house work when i used to put my daughter in front of the tv , i can safely say i used the tv as a baby sitter on many occasions... but with time i had to cut the time short on the tv viewing for my daughter. With the vacations on she actually gets to see more than 2 hrs sometimes but on a school day it is a set rule in our house that between the tv/i pad and my computer she can have a choice and she can choose any medium as long as it is for only 1 hour..

for kids younger than 4 it should be less than 30 min,,,for the next 2 years, it can be around an hour or so, and for older children till 10-11 it could be even 2 hours, but ideally not in a single stretch

hello, I hav twins . They are 2. 5years old but they don't eat food properly, so..

Nice info on teething

Sikha Mam. Thx for a nice blog on teething. Hope to hv many such blogs in future

remedies for hair loss

extreme hair loss post pregnancy. wat to do?

fever cold cough

hie friendz I'm suffering from fever n severe cough from nght but cough s severe..

Hii guys

Very enjoying

baby unable to sit

hii my baby is 7+ months but he is still unable to sit whenever i make him sit h..

my husband

my husband never share anything to me about personal nd official everything.......

Is Pratyush a good name choice for a Bab..

Parents names are Sandeep & Payal. So, i want to go with PratyuSh. Is it okay? H..