immunization schedule for 8 month baby

Sakshi Singh

My pediatric gvng hr al vaccine as per the due date but I still want to recheck it with dre right time

• 1

Lakshmi Kapoor Verma

You can ask your doc / hospital to provide you with an immunization chart .. This can be a ref check for you .. I have one for my reference from the hospital my child was born in ..

Working mom - Pain in right breast

Hi moms! I'm working mom who will be away from my baby who is 6months old for 10..

urine passes

ma daughter is six & half month old . she passes urine 16 to 22 times in 24 hour..

Water quantity

My baby is now 6+ month old. How much of water should be given at this age. Plz..

Teething

Hi mommies.. Would like to know ur opinion.. Want to know if this is really tr..

nasal congestion

my2 month baby has nasal and chest congestion . I has taken medical advice. insp..

Sneezing and not sleeping enough

hi frnds, my kiddoo of 3 months old, is sneezing not less than 4 times everyday..

Cerelac

is cerelac good for 6 month baby? if yes then which flavour good to start with....

cold cough

my son is 7 and half month old. he has more cough