Imunity related suggestion for twin kids.

Neeraj Arun

Hi my kids are twins and 3 years old now their imunity is so weak so that got cold in every 10 days pls suggest what to do and what should be the food for them. And their weight is also so low as per their age which is only 10 KG.

• 1

Narmadha Prabhu

Hi neeraj,I think ur twins started going preschool. this s time many kids face this cold n immunity issue. I used to give my kid lemon or Mozambique juice with honey for cold. u can boil tulsi leaves in water n give tht too.

about child self eating

how to prepare baby to eat food by itself

My twins don't eat food

My twin daughters don't eat dal rice or roti. 2 years old. I am worried about it..

Eating &Milk

MY daughter is 2. 9 yrs old and she does not like to drink milk. We trybtongive..

weight

my lo is 13 months old. His weight is 8 kg. He doesnot eat properly,its very dif..

sabudaana

Is sabudaana kheer gud or not for 14 month old baby?

Sweetness

Hi, I want to know if jaggery powder mixed in porridge can be given daily to 1...

Not eating food

My twin babies are 1. 6yrs old and is only of 8 kg... pls suggesy me some ways..

Eating issue

I serve chapati with dal to my 1 year old baby.. he does not like it to eat eage..