Imunity related suggestion for twin kids.

Neeraj Arun

Hi my kids are twins and 3 years old now their imunity is so weak so that got cold in every 10 days pls suggest what to do and what should be the food for them. And their weight is also so low as per their age which is only 10 KG.

• 1

Narmadha Prabhu

Hi neeraj,I think ur twins started going preschool. this s time many kids face this cold n immunity issue. I used to give my kid lemon or Mozambique juice with honey for cold. u can boil tulsi leaves in water n give tht too.

Food Chart

Hi... please share food chart for 1 year and 1 month old baby.

weight

my lo is 14 months his weight is 8. 5. He will not take food at all. He will cr..

Sweetness

Hi, I want to know if jaggery powder mixed in porridge can be given daily to 1...

can we start bounvita or any other supp..

want to know it's correct or save to the baby or not...

13mnths old baby doesn't drink plain wat..

my baby is 13months old. always she refuses to drink plain water. either she wil..

healthy food forb2-3 years baby

she don't eat food so I want some healthy food which is will be healthy for her

about food of my girl

my girl is very lean she is not intended on food suggest me some healthy and ta..

wheat Flour Laddu/aata laddu

Hi my son is 1 year 5 months old, please suggest me can i put Wheat flour Laddu..