Infant 5 month old catching cough frequently

Pooja Shetty

My baby is getting cough frequently, I really want some remedies that can help. her to fight cough at home. she is 5 month now and already been treated twice with medications for recovering from cough, I am really worried as she does not sleep n eat well because of this.

• 1

Hi Pooja, for a five month old baby you may try this -- take three tables spoon of cold pressed mustard oil that is kachchi Ghaani heat it along with 6-7 garlic cloves. Heat this till garlic turns black. Now strain it and let it cool to lukewarm. Massage your baby with this oil in the morning. Generously rub it on chest, back, palms and foot. Post the massage give him a warm bath and put him to sleep. You will see the relief from cough and cold instantly. Hope this helps.

Cough & Cold

My kid is 2. 5 months old. He is having mild Cough & Cold. Can anyone suggest an..

health concern

my son is 9 months old. past few days his potty is green. he doesn't have fever..

baby is crying what to do??

my 7 months baby girl is having on n off fever n is cranky. sometimes vomitting..

weight gain

my baby is 2 months 24 days old. she is prematured now 3 kg. how to gain good we..

when we start cerelac?

my baby is 5 month old girl. I started cerelac 2 time a day and it is half scoop..

hair growth

hi my son 5 months running bt still no hair growth I saw virgin hair oil bt dif..

Skin

Hi there is a white spot on my baby face,what cause of this,,,Is it deficiency..