Infant 5 month old catching cough frequently

Pooja Shetty

My baby is getting cough frequently, I really want some remedies that can help. her to fight cough at home. she is 5 month now and already been treated twice with medications for recovering from cough, I am really worried as she does not sleep n eat well because of this.

• 1

Hi Pooja, for a five month old baby you may try this -- take three tables spoon of cold pressed mustard oil that is kachchi Ghaani heat it along with 6-7 garlic cloves. Heat this till garlic turns black. Now strain it and let it cool to lukewarm. Massage your baby with this oil in the morning. Generously rub it on chest, back, palms and foot. Post the massage give him a warm bath and put him to sleep. You will see the relief from cough and cold instantly. Hope this helps.

chew

My 1yr n 3 months old boy has 4 upper n 4 lower teeth... Is he able to chew ?if..

sleep n nursing issues...

My baby is 11months old.. He dont nurse properly and has the habit of sleeping i..

Baby care

Baby care

water drinking

how much water should be given to six months old baby??

termite medicine smell

isn't termites med smell harm 2. 5 month baby?

Hi,my baby boy 2. 5month PL suggest very..

vaccination because he is very crying in last vaccination.

best oil for massage

Plz suggest best oil formassage in summer