Infant 5 month old catching cough frequently

Pooja Shetty

My baby is getting cough frequently, I really want some remedies that can help. her to fight cough at home. she is 5 month now and already been treated twice with medications for recovering from cough, I am really worried as she does not sleep n eat well because of this.

• 1

Hi Pooja, for a five month old baby you may try this -- take three tables spoon of cold pressed mustard oil that is kachchi Ghaani heat it along with 6-7 garlic cloves. Heat this till garlic turns black. Now strain it and let it cool to lukewarm. Massage your baby with this oil in the morning. Generously rub it on chest, back, palms and foot. Post the massage give him a warm bath and put him to sleep. You will see the relief from cough and cold instantly. Hope this helps.

maid after delivery

Hi.. Does anyone know any maid for care of baby and mother after delivery..

bottle feeding

previously my baby used to drink from bottle but now he totally refuses even tho..

Infant constipation

Hi... my 28 days old baby girl suffering with constipation please help to resol..

about poop

my baby is 11mnth old and her poop is tight and lightly redish clr?wt is d reaso..

using tooth brush

hello mom's my boy is 9months old. he was having his teeth can I brush his teeth..

not sleeping in night

Hi friends, my baby s 11months old she wakes up often in the night time even if..