Infant 5 month old catching cough frequently

Pooja Shetty

My baby is getting cough frequently, I really want some remedies that can help. her to fight cough at home. she is 5 month now and already been treated twice with medications for recovering from cough, I am really worried as she does not sleep n eat well because of this.

• 1

Hi Pooja, for a five month old baby you may try this -- take three tables spoon of cold pressed mustard oil that is kachchi Ghaani heat it along with 6-7 garlic cloves. Heat this till garlic turns black. Now strain it and let it cool to lukewarm. Massage your baby with this oil in the morning. Generously rub it on chest, back, palms and foot. Post the massage give him a warm bath and put him to sleep. You will see the relief from cough and cold instantly. Hope this helps.

nose block age

my son is one month old n he has nose blockage problem he cries alot

Diarrea

Hllo My 11 month baby has diarea due to teething from last ten days. What shoul..

Lack of milk

Hi I am getting low supply of milk. So please give me nay ideas to increase it.

facing gas n constipation

my son is 6 months 3 weeks. please suggest me how to tackle with gas n constipa..

Feeding bottle

I will be traveling with my 7 month old daughter so wanted to introduce feeding..

my daughters are 11months old they are having running noise continuously. how to..