infant food

Vidya

Mar 26, 2014

Hi parents Can you suggest me some food recepies for 9 month old babies? What all can I give at this month? I have started with ragu and rice kichdi...

• 6

vidya

Thank u all:)

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Vidya, you could also give your child upma or sooji halwa, and if he has started on milk and milk products, then thick banana shake or mango shake, rice or sooji, and once in a while custard with soft fruits such as mashed banana and stewed apple/pear.

Dear Vidya, since your baby is only 9 months old, I suggest you cook the vegs along with the dal as you may need to mash it. You may also serve your child mashed vegs separately some days to add a variety to the meal.

vidya

Thanks anurima and radhika... I want to know whether to cook veggies along with moong dal for kichdu or cook it seperately and then mixing it together?

Radhika Thombre

Hi! Vidya, My kids loved eating moong Dal khichadi prepared in desi ghee and vegetables. Please remember to put in mixer to make a smooth paste so that the baby can swallow it nicely, try, sheera, kheer also.

Dear Vidya, there is a blog with some interesting recipes for babies. I had made a few dishes as suggested in the blog and my baby loved it :) Here is the link to the blog: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/initial-foods-6-12-months/170

weight gain

My baby is of 8 months n she is enough active... but her weight is only 6. 4 kg..

my boy is 10 months old.... pls tell me the food for him ....n also tell me the..

not eating well

hi all I have 7 month old daughter she is not cooperating me while feeding w..

weaning

my daughter is 5 and a half month old now... i visited paediatrician two days ba..

Food recipe for 1 year old

Hello, plz suggest me tasty food recipe for 1 year old baby. She is not eating..

milk

my baby is 4. 5 months can I gv her milk biscuit Wch biscuit is suitable for ba..

BISCUITS

hi all of you!!!! can anyone plz tell me which type of BISCUITS i can give my 6..

feeding

Hi all, needed a help ,my lo is 2 months old. I gave nan pro to my daughter as d..