infant food

vidya

Mar 26, 2014

Hi parents Can you suggest me some food recepies for 9 month old babies? What all can I give at this month? I have started with ragu and rice kichdi...

• 6

vidya

Thank u all:)

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Vidya, you could also give your child upma or sooji halwa, and if he has started on milk and milk products, then thick banana shake or mango shake, rice or sooji, and once in a while custard with soft fruits such as mashed banana and stewed apple/pear.

Dear Vidya, since your baby is only 9 months old, I suggest you cook the vegs along with the dal as you may need to mash it. You may also serve your child mashed vegs separately some days to add a variety to the meal.

vidya

Thanks anurima and radhika... I want to know whether to cook veggies along with moong dal for kichdu or cook it seperately and then mixing it together?

Radhika Thombre

Hi! Vidya, My kids loved eating moong Dal khichadi prepared in desi ghee and vegetables. Please remember to put in mixer to make a smooth paste so that the baby can swallow it nicely, try, sheera, kheer also.

Dear Vidya, there is a blog with some interesting recipes for babies. I had made a few dishes as suggested in the blog and my baby loved it :) Here is the link to the blog: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/initial-foods-6-12-months/170

hi my son is 7 month and i am giving cerlac 1time in a day is it ok or i should..

travelling

my daughter is 1 year old ..and i have to travel a lot.. so what can i give to..

Food options for 7 months old baby

Hi, I would like to know more homemade healthy recipes for my 7. 5 months old da..

weaning

Wot should I start giving to my 6 month old daughter

Food

Hi my son 7months old shall I start egg yogat it good r bad

my baby is not drinking cows milk

hi mom's I tried more times to feed cows milk... He is not drinking... getting..

Brown rice

Hi my baby has entered 6th month can i replace white rice with brown rice is it..