Infant sitting

Upasna Bhanot

My son is 3& half months old and has started partially turning on his own. Kindly suggest when can I make him sit down with a support.

• 3

Upasna Bhanot

Thanks rashi

Archana jayaprasath

Ya my son trying to stand wen we hold him suggest me wat to do???

Rashi

Hi Upasna, turning on his on is good but don't make him sit till 5 months otherwise his body shape will be disturbed. At 5 months you could start making him sit with a support of pillow or something soft and then slowly and slowly remove that support and he'll sit of his own.

unable to sleep properly in night

hi my bay is now 6 months old now. but still he is unable to sleep properly for..

rolling

My daughter 2. 5 months has started to roll in bed. she tries to roll on floor b..

Speaks words

Hi friends my daughter is 9 half month but she still not speaks any word such as..

5 months baby not sleeping at night

my 5 months baby keeps getting up at night every 1-2 hrs for breast feed and goe..

I want my kid of 6month to sleep for lon..

Since my baby is born I am breast feeding him. After 3months he is sleeping for..

weight

hello my baby is 12 month n 8 kg in wght. in last 4 month her weight increased o..

climpsy to me

my 9 month baby does not leave me ..she is climpsy ..and dnt go with anyone

sleep issue

hlo moms my daughter is 10 months old raat ko vo feed leti h after every two hou..