Info about ERB's Palsy

Kishor Kodarkar

Hi, My 4 months son is having problem in his right hand movement from shoulder. His birth weight was 4. 2 kg. Though he is holding our fingers properly, the hand lifting and other similar movements are not like normal. We have done physiotherapy for 1 month and now continued the same at home as per doctors suggestion. Now could see lot of progress on the movement. Baby is able to lift the hand to his head. My doubt is whether the hand moments will be normal and will it get the same strength or power like other hand ?

Babitha

is yours baby is moving his hands properly now... please tell the treatments u people done... because i am facing the same problem with my girl baby of 4 month old... please help

Ashita Raoji

We had an option of electrical stimulation bt we dint opt for it... its been 3 mnth and nw only my baby needs to lift her had all other functions of her hand have started responding ...she sometimes lifts it unconciously....

Chinchu Sundeep

Even I am facing the same problem. My daughter's birthweight was 4. 2 and they used forceps for delivery. We are going for physiotherapy almost 4 times a week with electrical stimulation. My baby has a lot of improvement. Only problem is she is yet to lift it till her head. Will continue the therapy till her hand is 100% cured.

Ashita Raoji

Even our baby has the same. We have done physiotherapy for 1mnth now and will continue till her hand is doing normal activities, she is lifting and putting pressure whn we do excerise wit her... was your baby a forceps baby...

Sitting

My baby is 5. 5 months old. when we make him sit he does bend slightly and back..

How to stop baby vomit

Hi all, my baby is 8 months old and completely on formula milk. He vomits alot..

Potty problem

My baby did not go for potty for 5 days. Gas release is so smelly : ( Am so w..

1st Teeth at which month

my baby is now 11months old & still he doesn't started teeth is it normal?

cough and phlegm

my 10 months baby is suffering from very bad cough and phlegm. what are the reme..

weight gain

my daughter is 12 months now her weight is 8 kgs her birth weight is 2. 2. my hu..

trixylix syrup

hi any body have given baby trixylix syrup for cough? HW it effect and does it c..

my 4 month exculsive breast fed baby pas..

passes poo everytime..... Help!!!!