Info about ERB's Palsy

Kishor Kodarkar

Hi, My 4 months son is having problem in his right hand movement from shoulder. His birth weight was 4. 2 kg. Though he is holding our fingers properly, the hand lifting and other similar movements are not like normal. We have done physiotherapy for 1 month and now continued the same at home as per doctors suggestion. Now could see lot of progress on the movement. Baby is able to lift the hand to his head. My doubt is whether the hand moments will be normal and will it get the same strength or power like other hand ?

Babitha Shetty

is yours baby is moving his hands properly now... please tell the treatments u people done... because i am facing the same problem with my girl baby of 4 month old... please help

Ashita Raoji

We had an option of electrical stimulation bt we dint opt for it... its been 3 mnth and nw only my baby needs to lift her had all other functions of her hand have started responding ...she sometimes lifts it unconciously....

Chinchu Sundeep

Even I am facing the same problem. My daughter's birthweight was 4. 2 and they used forceps for delivery. We are going for physiotherapy almost 4 times a week with electrical stimulation. My baby has a lot of improvement. Only problem is she is yet to lift it till her head. Will continue the therapy till her hand is 100% cured.

Ashita Raoji

Even our baby has the same. We have done physiotherapy for 1mnth now and will continue till her hand is doing normal activities, she is lifting and putting pressure whn we do excerise wit her... was your baby a forceps baby...

constipation

my baby is 7 months doing hard potty frm 2-3 days Wat to do please suggest... m..

cold n cough

hi .my baby is 8 month .she has always cold problem. plz suggest me some home re..

how to get rid from shoulder ache after..

even mornings will get Back pain by waking time

my baby have. cough congestion! at day t..

cough at morning n night time

dry cold

my 4 months son is suffering from dry cold is there any home remedies for him. i..

cow milk allergy

hi moms, my twin girls are 4 1/2 months old, both of them r cow milk allergic in..

Rolling on

My baby is 2 1/2 months old when can I expect her to roll on

stool problem

hlo frnds i hv a que. pls ans. n suggest if nedded. my 3 n half month baby was s..