Info about ERB's Palsy

Kishor Kodarkar

Hi, My 4 months son is having problem in his right hand movement from shoulder. His birth weight was 4. 2 kg. Though he is holding our fingers properly, the hand lifting and other similar movements are not like normal. We have done physiotherapy for 1 month and now continued the same at home as per doctors suggestion. Now could see lot of progress on the movement. Baby is able to lift the hand to his head. My doubt is whether the hand moments will be normal and will it get the same strength or power like other hand ?

cough prbm

7 month

air cooler is safe

my son is 5 1/2 is it safe to my son

urine color

after wake up to bed my baby is passing the urine in yellowish color after that..

baby healthy weight

hiii friends my girl baby have 5 months her weight is 5. 6 kg. is it ok I feed o..

Loose motion

My girl is 28 days and she is is pooping after every feed. The doctor has given..

cold

fom few days my baby is suffering with cough & cold. cough is stick in his chest..

Quantity of water for 7months old baby

Hi All, My baby is 7months old and I give him 5-10tps of water after every meal...