Infusing Violence in kids

Rashmi Pandit

Its very common that when our kid falls or hits on something we try to soothe him/her by asking to hit back the non living thing like sofa or floor. Are we not infusing a sense of violence in kids. What is your take ?

• 2

Rashmi Pandit

Agree.. Kids should be taught to let go.. And if this attitude of violence moves on from non-living to living then that would be worst of the cases.

Swathi Rao

Definitely we are... This is indeed a dangerous act. Kids try to mimic the same and do get hurt N as you said rashmi.. we r provoking them to violence. If such case happens like getting hurt to something instead of hitting it back we should provoke the child like" lets excuse it.. it happens just by mistake baby... dekhho.. woh sorry bhi bol diya..

Healthy food for 1 yr old baby

Dear experts i have a baby boy n he is 1 yr n 2 months old now.. plz suggest is..

don't mix up with other kids in school

my son is 3 year old and in pre nursery .it's more than 3month in school. but to..

my son only say mumma papa dadu nanu.. a..

worried about why he is not able to talk at this age.. he describe his feelings..

anger and adament

my daughter is 2 yrs old.. actually she is very adament in her behaviour.. if sh..

slap issue

hi.. my girl is 21 months old and she recently got a habit of slaping too hard t..

behaviour issues

hi my dauis 2. 4 she is so stubborn child,if she wants anything she wants dat at..

Toilet training

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. S..