Infusing Violence in kids

Rashmi Pandit

Its very common that when our kid falls or hits on something we try to soothe him/her by asking to hit back the non living thing like sofa or floor. Are we not infusing a sense of violence in kids. What is your take ?

• 2

Rashmi Pandit

Agree.. Kids should be taught to let go.. And if this attitude of violence moves on from non-living to living then that would be worst of the cases.

Swathi Rao

Definitely we are... This is indeed a dangerous act. Kids try to mimic the same and do get hurt N as you said rashmi.. we r provoking them to violence. If such case happens like getting hurt to something instead of hitting it back we should provoke the child like" lets excuse it.. it happens just by mistake baby... dekhho.. woh sorry bhi bol diya..

hyperactive

my son is 2. 7 years old .He is very hyperactive when we go out .he is uncontrol..

My child's behaviour

My child is 1year 3months. I put my child in a single room because of her health..

Toilet training

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. S..

how to stop breastfeeding

hello my baby is 14 months n he breast feed only in night and n have to stop tha..

Hi My daughter is 2. 8 month. she going..

my daughter want to play with other child

crying a lot..

hello friends.. my son is two and half yr old.. I live with my husband in Oman....

constipation

hi my kid is 3years 2months old he had constipated when he was 2 years old since..