Infusing Violence in kids

Rashmi Pandit

Its very common that when our kid falls or hits on something we try to soothe him/her by asking to hit back the non living thing like sofa or floor. Are we not infusing a sense of violence in kids. What is your take ?

• 2

Rashmi Pandit

Agree.. Kids should be taught to let go.. And if this attitude of violence moves on from non-living to living then that would be worst of the cases.

Swathi Rao

Definitely we are... This is indeed a dangerous act. Kids try to mimic the same and do get hurt N as you said rashmi.. we r provoking them to violence. If such case happens like getting hurt to something instead of hitting it back we should provoke the child like" lets excuse it.. it happens just by mistake baby... dekhho.. woh sorry bhi bol diya..

behaviour

mera beta aj Kal Bht chikta ha or chikta ha Bht jayda ziddi ho gaya ha. 2. 6 yea..

Toilet training

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. S..

agretion

mera beta 2 yr 8 mnths old hai... boht jyada gussa dikhata hai... apne toys fekt..

my baby is 2 yrs old. Sometime he is bec..

my baby sometimes becomes so stubborn so he starts crying & hurting himself by p..

school dilemma

my son cries every day before going to school

anger and adament

my daughter is 2 yrs old.. actually she is very adament in her behaviour.. if sh..

Training kids

How to train 2 yr twin boys for potty in washroom. They don't listen inspite of..