Initial 45 th days vaccine

Hema Malini

When I vaccinated my baby in her 45 th day . doctor injected her three injection of vaccines which is pain full .. But now I heard that there is compact vaccine is introduced instead of that.. wat is the difference in them

Nirupama Sreedhar

Yes there is a combined vaccination called pentavac that is for diphtheria tetanus whooping cough hepatitis b and hemophilus influenza. It's likely that the vaccine your doctor gave you was this.

baby neck

hi I'm Chandini my baby is 4months 11days old but still her neck is not stable

fever

my son is one and half months old. I am suffering from fever. can I continue br..

hii my 9mnyh boy baby has been suffering from cold n vomiting from yesterday nig..

teether or soother for 4 month + baby ga..

my lo keeps crying a lot n put her fingers in mouth. she is 4 months+ can I give..

baby behaviour

my baby is 3+mnth old. jb wo bed p leta hota h to wo hme response deta h means d..

feeding

my son is 1:5 month old but he is not able to breast feed soI m using artificia..

about burping

baby ko kitne mnth tk burp krana pdta h