Initial 45 th days vaccine

Hema Malini

When I vaccinated my baby in her 45 th day . doctor injected her three injection of vaccines which is pain full .. But now I heard that there is compact vaccine is introduced instead of that.. wat is the difference in them

Nirupama Sreedhar

Yes there is a combined vaccination called pentavac that is for diphtheria tetanus whooping cough hepatitis b and hemophilus influenza. It's likely that the vaccine your doctor gave you was this.

hair fall

mere 3 nd half mnth baby k hair gir rhe h.. birth k time kafi hair the bt ab bh..

babies restless legs

hi everyone actually my baby is 9 month old and he has restless legs at bedtime...

Dry fruits for 8th month old baby

Hi can we give dry fruits to infants approx 8 month old. And if yes then in what..

urine problem

my five months old daughter doing less urine plz suggest me some tips

wakes often in Night

hi my boy is 9 months old what can give in night to eat he wakes 2 to 3 times i..

best bottle for 3. 5 months baby

my baby is 3. 5 months old. i have been exclusively breastfeeding him till now b..

eating

can I give my 5 month baby biscuit crums and milk both mix and I'm giving a litt..