Initial 45 th days vaccine

Hema Malini

When I vaccinated my baby in her 45 th day . doctor injected her three injection of vaccines which is pain full .. But now I heard that there is compact vaccine is introduced instead of that.. wat is the difference in them

Nirupama Sreedhar

Yes there is a combined vaccination called pentavac that is for diphtheria tetanus whooping cough hepatitis b and hemophilus influenza. It's likely that the vaccine your doctor gave you was this.

Dry fruits for 8th month old baby

Hi can we give dry fruits to infants approx 8 month old. And if yes then in what..

baby eating

hii my baby z completed 6 months ...can u suggest now wat i started to eat her...

Breast feeding

When should bottle be introduced to a baby on case of exclusive breast feeding?

Baby food

Which type of food I can give to my 7 month baby.

when can I stop breast feeding to my 13..

my baby demands for my milk all the day though she will have solids... while fee..

Air Travel

can I take my 50 days baby for 2 hr plane journey

increasing of milk

please kindly sujjestmeh the best of the best way to increase my milk product....

health.

my baby 7 month 15 days. she doesn't roll yet. and she lies only on her back not..