Initial 45 th days vaccine

Hema Malini

When I vaccinated my baby in her 45 th day . doctor injected her three injection of vaccines which is pain full .. But now I heard that there is compact vaccine is introduced instead of that.. wat is the difference in them

Nirupama Sreedhar

Yes there is a combined vaccination called pentavac that is for diphtheria tetanus whooping cough hepatitis b and hemophilus influenza. It's likely that the vaccine your doctor gave you was this.

Snacks for a 7 months baby

What are the snacks that can be provided for a 7 months baby

bottle feeding

m apne baby ko bottle s milk pilana chahti hu.. bt wo refuse krta h.. or bhut te..

poop

is yellow green colored poop normal. my 4 month old lo is on breast as well as f..

Age calculation

Hi please help me how to calculate age for babies.. my girl was born on Oct 19 2..

eating

Hello....... my problem is..... my son nt eating anything...... how i can impro..

skin issue

hey, everyone excess iron intake of during pregnancy can makes my baby's complex..