Insect bites

Fredicia

My  daughter who is 10months old had an insect bite on her private part, and it got swollen a lot... I did not know what to do at that moment... And suddenly thought about baby oil which I applied on it... And it really worked out.. After few hours it got better...

Hi Fredicia, that's a great tip. Thank you for sharing :)

Praveen Premkumar

Thanks a ton Fredecia... I was a bit apprehensive initially in earlier similar situations - but now feeling good and less apprehensive :-)

Fredicia

Hi Praveen, i used Johnson baby oil and Ayurvedic cream called 'Kailash jeevan'.

Praveen Premkumar

Hi Fredicia, happy to know that your daughter is well now. Would be really great if you could let me know on the brand of the baby oil you used as well. Am sure it will help all Parents here.

baby weight

my baby is 9 month old her weight is 7. 8 kg now her birth weight was 2. 6kg. pl..

Teething

Hi mommies.. Would like to know ur opinion.. Want to know if this is really tr..

Cheeks became dry

Hi i have moved to new place and my baby cheeks became dry and rough may be due..

Head pressed

Hi moms,my son is 3 months old and was born with perfect round head. I have used..

Using treadmill after c section

I had c section nearly 3 months ago. Can I use treadmill now for mild walking li..

eye

Hi, my baby is 5months old yesterday I noticed a small dot in the white portion..

Lice in a one yr old toddler

I don't know how my one yr old has got lice in her hair. I don't want to make he..