Insect bites

Fredicia

My  daughter who is 10months old had an insect bite on her private part, and it got swollen a lot... I did not know what to do at that moment... And suddenly thought about baby oil which I applied on it... And it really worked out.. After few hours it got better...

Hi Fredicia, that's a great tip. Thank you for sharing :)

Praveen Premkumar

Thanks a ton Fredecia... I was a bit apprehensive initially in earlier similar situations - but now feeling good and less apprehensive :-)

Fredicia

Hi Praveen, i used Johnson baby oil and Ayurvedic cream called 'Kailash jeevan'.

Praveen Premkumar

Hi Fredicia, happy to know that your daughter is well now. Would be really great if you could let me know on the brand of the baby oil you used as well. Am sure it will help all Parents here.

Food to be given to my 11 month old son

Which food should I give to increase weight of my 11 mth old son & to look chubb..

How to make my kid fatty

Baby is 3 month how i can make him fatty

cold cough

my baby is 11 month old suffering from cold cough. suggest any home remedies

baby weight

hi my baby is 5 months and 18 days old. his weight is 6. 8. is that OK? and how..

baby sit

my baby turned 6 months today. how do i try to make him sit? whenever i make him..

dripping saliva from mouth

my baby is 5 months old.. she drips off saliva from her mouth many times in a da..

Tips for weight loss

Is it OK if I start dieting now as my son is 11 mth old & also breastfeeding. Gi..

blood in stool

my son is five months old.. his stool contain light blood today.. anything serio..