Insect bites

Fredicia

My  daughter who is 10months old had an insect bite on her private part, and it got swollen a lot... I did not know what to do at that moment... And suddenly thought about baby oil which I applied on it... And it really worked out.. After few hours it got better...

Hi Fredicia, that's a great tip. Thank you for sharing :)

Praveen Premkumar

Thanks a ton Fredecia... I was a bit apprehensive initially in earlier similar situations - but now feeling good and less apprehensive :-)

Fredicia

Hi Praveen, i used Johnson baby oil and Ayurvedic cream called 'Kailash jeevan'.

Praveen Premkumar

Hi Fredicia, happy to know that your daughter is well now. Would be really great if you could let me know on the brand of the baby oil you used as well. Am sure it will help all Parents here.

About Baby feed

I have light fever. Can I feed my baby?

Breastfeeding

Hey everyone My baby is a premature He was born in 27 week I fed him my milk..

post pregnancy weight

hi frnds, is there any chance to reduce post pregnancy weight after 8 or 9 month..

colic issue

what is maximum tim for colic . my baby is 3 month old. he was 34 week premature..

digestive problem

My baby is 2 months old and she is unable to digest formula milk either properly..

not taking food

hi,my lo is 11 mths till 10 mths she used to eat all wat i feed but frm past 1 m..

how to give walnut dryfruit to 1 year b..

whether walnut should be powdered n given to babies.. suggest me how walnut dry..

Food during cough

Hi all,my 7 months baby have excessive cough,her voice becomes very low wen she..