Insect bites

Fredicia

My  daughter who is 10months old had an insect bite on her private part, and it got swollen a lot... I did not know what to do at that moment... And suddenly thought about baby oil which I applied on it... And it really worked out.. After few hours it got better...

Hi Fredicia, that's a great tip. Thank you for sharing :)

Praveen Premkumar

Thanks a ton Fredecia... I was a bit apprehensive initially in earlier similar situations - but now feeling good and less apprehensive :-)

Fredicia

Hi Praveen, i used Johnson baby oil and Ayurvedic cream called 'Kailash jeevan'.

Praveen Premkumar

Hi Fredicia, happy to know that your daughter is well now. Would be really great if you could let me know on the brand of the baby oil you used as well. Am sure it will help all Parents here.

Vicks vaporub

Can i apply vicks for my 6 month old baby???

about the teething

my baby girl is now 7 + and she has irritating very much with her gums because o..

tonsils to 10 months baby

My 10 month old baby  son was diagnosed with tonsilitis. he ha a cold, bunged up..

Food

pls suggest me 3 soild food for my baby as he is going to complete 6 month in th..

colic issue

what is maximum tim for colic . my baby is 3 month old. he was 34 week premature..