Hobbies

Interested in books

How do I make my teenage son interested in books other than his syllabus ones? I have tried to get him books on the subjects he loves. But nothing worked. Please suggest.

• 2

Sneha Jain

Look for some platforms which provide online one-to-one sessions with a specialist like an IITian. They will not only mentor your kid but also motivate him to read books by telling their own stories. One of these platforms I know is xolvr. com. They provide online one-to-one session with an IITian who can mentor your child and motivate him to read books by telling him their own story. So, Have a try at xolvr. com.

Hi Nikita do you want your son to be interested in reading? If yes, then sit with him and ask questions about the subject he loves from the books that you have got him. See if this works.

raju

rh

Outdoor activities and fitness in childr..

Hello parents! I am a mother of 13 years old son. He is now days all time glued..

sons distracted behaviour

hi.. my sons 12 years old... and he stays with my parents as I am a single mothe..

about her self esteem

she is twelve years old she is very good in study but she has no confidence she'..

my child is in tenth standard but he is..

How to score more marks in tenth exams. ?

memory

my son is 12 years old his problem is that he don't remember anything, his memor..

behaviour

।�want to talk about teenage parenting