Hobbies

Interested in books

How do I make my teenage son interested in books other than his syllabus ones? I have tried to get him books on the subjects he loves. But nothing worked. Please suggest.

• 2

Sneha Jain

Look for some platforms which provide online one-to-one sessions with a specialist like an IITian. They will not only mentor your kid but also motivate him to read books by telling their own stories. One of these platforms I know is xolvr. com. They provide online one-to-one session with an IITian who can mentor your child and motivate him to read books by telling him their own story. So, Have a try at xolvr. com.

Hi Nikita do you want your son to be interested in reading? If yes, then sit with him and ask questions about the subject he loves from the books that you have got him. See if this works.

raju

rh

Outdoor activities and fitness in childr..

Hello parents! I am a mother of 13 years old son. He is now days all time glued..

is it advisable to use skin whitening cr..

is it advisable to use skin whitening cream for a 12 year girl

online tutorials

hi my son next year going to class 9th and I am searching online tuitions for hi..

regarding her studies and extra activiti..

how would I improve her interest in studies , I have already set time of her stu..

school

Can someone give me review about nps jayanagar 7th block Pl thinking about my ki..

how to motivate my child

guidelines for her studies